Hmm, yeah well people suck! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard SFA Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized Solid Front Axle Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-30-2002, 07:03 PM Thread Starter

Hmm, yeah well people suck!

Well, Uber Hitch got stolen last night. So, tomorrow I shall build Uber Hitch Part 2!!! It will be bigger, better, and more uberific!!! But if I ever see my hitch on someones truck, I will run them off the road and rip the driver a bunch of new holes!!!

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-30-2002, 07:58 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Hmm, yeah well people suck!

rip them an "uber hole"

that sucks. what u going up to this time, 509 lb hitch so they can't walk away with it?

theo
post #3 of (permalink) Old 12-30-2002, 08:25 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

that sux man, I need to get me a pipe bender. Were do u get your pipe at? How much is it? What do they charge u buy?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 12-30-2002, 08:55 PM Thread Starter

I buy it from the local metal yard. B&B Metals. I get a discount because I'm a student at the school I go to. I just tell them I'm doing projects for one of my manuf. classes. But anyway, I only use DOM for this kind of stuff and the 1.5" I used there runs about 2.25 a foot. The 2" on the willys is about 3.50 a foot if I remember right. And when you get a bender, don't get a pipe bender, get a tube bender. Pipe benders suck for that kind of stuff.

post #5 of (permalink) Old 12-30-2002, 09:05 PM
wrobel

they just unhooked it?

maybe you should get one of those locking pins that require a key. unless you already had one and they cut it off or somethin...sorry to hear about that. people can be such dick [img]images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]s
post #6 of (permalink) Old 12-30-2002, 09:46 PM Thread Starter

Yep, it was locked. The type with the key. They actually took the time to drill teh key hole, both halves of the lock were laying on the ground in a pile of shavings... But get this, wiped clean of prints... [img]images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

post #7 of (permalink) Old 12-30-2002, 10:19 PM
Resurrection_Joe

What the hell ? Take the time to steal th ehitch and not the tires, I mean I'm sure it was a beautiful thing, but christ, the things people steal.

Hey at least it won't be too hard to find if the idiots actually use it, look for a huge truck with a monster hitch, or a deep gouge in the street and foolow it... [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Well, I feel for you, I'm glad I live in a small town...

Good luck with the "Herniator Hitch" or whatever you're building now.

post #8 of (permalink) Old 12-30-2002, 10:23 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

ok thanks willy, I meant to say tube bender, pipe bender is used for exaust a thinner stuff I belive.

Thanks man, i was just wonder how much that stuff ran.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 12-30-2002, 10:44 PM
Mud in my Veins

Yeah, definately sucks dude.

Maybe the low riding rice rocket crowd got together and decided to get rid of the hazard to their roofs.[img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I have a hitch locking pin on mine. I also like to think the NRA and UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS stickers help. He has a gun, and knows how to use it...........[img]images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
post #10 of (permalink) Old 12-30-2002, 11:35 PM

just look for some truck with the back end sqautting. shoot, damn theives and vandals, last night my S-10 was trashed
Tapioca Pudding all over the windsheild, balony on drivers window, wrote queer on my back topper window with lip gloss, peanutbutter under my drivers handle, and condoms on the topper handles. the side panels on teh topper are dented to high hell too [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img] and it was parked on main street under a street light god damned cops sitting at sparkys drinking coffee [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img] i guess its time for some person justice [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] when i went to town tonight i parked it in a dark alley so no one would see it, it worked [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode