F/S Merlin heads and Air gap manifold - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard SFA Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized Solid Front Axle Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-11-2002, 12:44 PM
ratlover

F/S Merlin heads and Air gap manifold

Dont know if anyone here has a motor that can use these kind of parts but here it goes......

This stuff has been installed but never fired. I may consider a trade for oval port stuff. You pay shipping but I would prefer to not ship it, it would be nice to deliver or have it picked up or meet 1/2 way. I rather deal with people I kinda know instead of the ebay stranger crowd since I feel there is less chance of getting screwed here and less hassle.

I have a Performer RPM airgap manifold, non polished rec port150

Merlin rec port CI heads with the smaller 310 runners. I bought the heads bare and had a machine shop set them up. I would prefer to sell them with the Manley Race-Flo vavles but will seperate those. The install hight has already been set up. Screw in studs go with em. Comp cams guides. The guides have been hacked and rewelded to correct the rocker arm geometry(why the heck they cant sell guides that work without modifying them is beond me [img]images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] ) The heads are already a purdy Chevy orange. 850 for the heads valves guides and studs teflon seals on intake and ex. Retainers stay with the me(they fit my springs, might not fit yours anyway)

If I can trade for some ovals we can include the custom comp pushrods. If I sell them outright I will keep the pushrods hoping to scrore another pair of oval port merlins.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode