Has any one been to the Off Road Park in Hot Sprin - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard SFA Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized Solid Front Axle Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-27-2002, 05:30 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Has any one been to the Off Road Park in Hot Sprin

I've heard about a Off road park in Hot Springs, AR!!! Has any one been there? They arew sponsored by Superlift Suspensions, and it is supposed to have some pretty tuff trials. you should be able to get more info from this web site. [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

www.superlift.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-28-2002, 06:20 PM
Stroked72blazer

Re: Has any one been to the Off Road Park in Hot Sprin

The offrad club I sent you a link to is a sapporting arm fro that park, though I have not been yet. We are planning to go out there Dec 7th or 8th. One of the beniffits of the club is as a sapporting arm for the park we get premier membership rates which bring the admission price to $10 instead of $25 for the day. In addition we go sometimes to clear new trails (thats what we're doing on the 7th or 8th) or work events and in return we get a day pass to be used at a later date. The park is over 1200 acres and is starting to get some national attn. All the trail are rated 1-5 and the park is well mapped out so you don't have to worry about getting yourself into something you can't get out of. There are a few trailer queens in our club and none of them are stout enough to handle all the 5's. Send me an e-mail if you want to go I might need a ride as I think the Blazer will still be getting the front diff built by then. Also that 350 is still for sale for $500 and can be heard.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 12-01-2002, 10:00 PM
Mud in my Veins

the park's website is www.orvpark.com and you can see some videos from our Bronco run in HotSprings here on my video page:
http://www.arkansasmud.com/memphis/videos/index.html
and here for some pics of the same trip (faster if the videos are too slow to get):
Bronco run

and here are some pics from the Razorback Land Cruiser club's run up there (more hardcore trails):
http://www.razorbacklandcruisers.com...enne/index.asp
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 12-03-2002, 09:36 PM
Stroked72blazer

GET OUT YOU FORD LOVER!!!

When are we going to Bell Slough?
post #5 of (permalink) Old 12-03-2002, 10:00 PM
Mud in my Veins

playin in the mud

<font color="blue"><h1>FORD!!!</h1></font color>

dunno, i havent figured out when I get off work yet, but finals are over the 16th so sometime after that [img]images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] a friend of mine from back home just got his Jeep running again so hopefully he'll be around to go with us, and maybe a couple of my brother's friends too. also theres one new spot i found on a map that might be worth checking out, i'm going to investigate it when i get back and if there's mud, we're going! Is there anything else under 440 besides this "super hole" that you're drooling over? That's a low area so there ought to be all kinds of fun stuff down there [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 12-03-2002, 10:53 PM
Stroked72blazer

Re: playin in the mud

Dont know whats beyond the hole yet.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 12-06-2002, 10:54 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

When are you going??? I have been drooling over the same mud for a while now and have not been able to even get time to fix my truck let alone MUD it!
[img]images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
post #8 of (permalink) Old 12-07-2002, 02:14 AM
Mud in my Veins

I found out I'm off work after the 16th, so I'll be back in LR by the 17th til about the 10th of Jan. I'll be working most of that time but at my own hours, so I'll go whenever yall can go. I've got a 30k lb ProComp strap that's been begging to be hooked up between some fullsize trucks since the Jeep couldnt even stretch it, and i'm sure we'll get to use it! [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
post #9 of (permalink) Old 12-07-2002, 06:33 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I may have to just ride with one of you. I don't think I 'll have the money to fix my truck before then. [img]images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
post #10 of (permalink) Old 12-07-2002, 10:48 AM
Stroked72blazer

Get intouch with me through windows messenger and if you can help me get this 383 in you can ride with me. I am 95% posative I have the 350 sold He is coming by tomorrow to leave a depossite so I need to get this 383 to a shop for ballancing and get a few final parts. I should have it ready to go in next weekend. I will probably pull the 350 tommorow.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode