Uber Truck Parts...Aint Nuttin Better! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard SFA Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized Solid Front Axle Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-22-2002, 10:28 PM Thread Starter

Uber Truck Parts...Aint Nuttin Better!

Hmm, so what do I do the other 4 hours a day when I'm not working, working, working, eating, working, sleeping, or working? Why i build uber u-bolt plates and 2" add-a-leafs of course!

Doesn't everyone need a 1.4" thick steel u-bolt plate for there leaf springs? THE MASTER OF OVERKILL I AM!

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-22-2002, 11:04 PM

Re: Uber Truck Parts...Aint Nuttin Better!

<font color="green"> Ohhhhh yeah. Come to Papa.... [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font color>
post #3 of (permalink) Old 11-22-2002, 11:23 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Ok, help me out with this...what does "uber" mean?

Those are some very pretty peices of steel you got there. I had to reread the post, they looked like aluminum at first. What'd you use to make the plates, a vertical mill or something?

Dr. Pepper??? [img]images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Bleaaah... [img]images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Do the Dew man. [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] It even puts fires out, ask MNorby.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-22-2002, 11:41 PM Thread Starter

Uber = Super

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #5 of (permalink) Old 11-22-2002, 11:50 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Thank you. Haven't heard that one before. [img]images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Oh, and yes, I'm going ot have to agree with you, you are the "Master of Overkill"....for now. [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Someday this farmboys gonna get his Certs (A+, Net+, Cisco, MCSE) and finish what he started at the University (a Comp. Eng. degree), the he's gonna build something of his own. [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 11-23-2002, 07:56 AM

<font face="Comic Sans MS"></font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Oh, and yes, I'm going ot have to agree with you, you are the "Master of Overkill"....for now. Someday this farmboys gonna get his Certs (A+, Net+, Cisco, MCSE) and finish what he started at the University (a Comp. Eng. degree), the he's gonna build something of his own.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps, but with a computer engineering degree, will the creation end up being off-roadable? [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]</font>
post #7 of (permalink) Old 11-23-2002, 09:29 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Do the Dew man. It even puts fires out, ask MNorby.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh yeah, just keep a 12 pack of dew in teh truck then you are refreshed and can put fire out. Actually we used the dew first and saved the Pepsi for drinking [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #8 of (permalink) Old 11-23-2002, 11:55 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Tim, right now my PC's case has casters on it. All I'd have to do is lift it a bit (I'm thinking "Fab"tech), and put some wheelbarrow tires on (do BFG MT/KMs come that small?), I'm good to go. Off-roading Athlon, come on man, you can see it. [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Seriously though, I've read alot of peoples profiles, there's quite a few geeks out there on the forum that off-road. I think I've seen at least one Net Admin, and some software guys.

The Mascot better back me up, he does home networks, and Elec. Engineering isn't far off from Comp. Eng. Alot of the core classes are the same.

PS. I'm sorry for leading your thread off topic here Jason.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 11-23-2002, 01:06 PM

<font face="Comic Sans MS">[img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] LOL Don't worry about it, I'm just givin' you a hard time... Someday I'll be a Mech. Engineer, that's sorta on hold for now but some day... [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]</font>
post #10 of (permalink) Old 11-23-2002, 08:26 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Well i guess comp Geeks are getting around!!! I am A+, Net+, MSCSE. About those Uber's How can I get some?
[img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode