price check on a rare np205 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard SFA Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized Solid Front Axle Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-13-2002, 06:11 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

price check on a rare np205

ive been looking for an np205 with the round six bolt pattern to bolt up to my nv4500, how much is that version of np205 worth? in good working order ofcourse. and what would be the cheapest t case that could take its plase while im looking for the 205? i would think that would be anything out of anything 90 or so and up.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-17-2002, 06:36 PM
Can't Get Enough

Re: price check on a rare np205

I will elt you know right now it will not be cheap. I tried looking ofr one 4 years ago and couldn't find one. I was given prices of 600-800 bucks if the places did have them, though. Look around for wrecked 88-91 crewcab 4x4s.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 11-17-2002, 09:22 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

yeah desert rat, i know theyre pricey, i was thinking 700 or so, and they are HARD to find, and people don't even want to help you when you do it over the phone, but i think i found an adapter plate for the older version since i posted, ill find out in a week or so.
speaking of 88-91 crew cabs, i can see one that got chpped up, now if the owner would now strip the drivetrain [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-18-2002, 07:11 PM
Can't Get Enough

I thnk the driveline likes it where it is. Besides, it would be too much work to take all that stuff out. Cutting body parts off is easy compared to axle removal and t-case/tranny remocal. [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode