O/T My Neighbors - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard SFA Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized Solid Front Axle Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-27-2002, 07:14 PM Thread Starter

O/T My Neighbors

For those of you that recall, my neighbors house being broken into and haveing to shot someone in self defense well here is more of a story, they are on the Montel show. so those of you that want to see a little more about my life, this happened the house just next door. its on october 28th, and they are the second paragraph on that page, Tracey and Micheal
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-28-2002, 07:04 PM
Rodzzilla

Re: O/T My Neighbors

That is messed up. I didn't hear about that when it happened. How is everyone doing?
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-28-2002, 09:10 PM Thread Starter

it all happened 10 months ago, while my mom, me, and sister were at religion classes in a near by town( a friend and i had driven ourselves, because my dad got a 97 S-10, with Vortec 4.3, and was letting me drive it for while) anyway, we wre coming home on our blacktop going like 95(wehre it cuts out at [img]images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] ) and we see all the lights, i about [bleep] my pants. anyway, it turned out a loner type kid and someone else broke in, attacked tracey, she passed out, they went after the kids. the oldest who is in...6th grade i believed went after them with a louisville slugger and wouldnt let them get through the doorway. well she, woke up, got under her bed to a gun safe got a 9mm and a 357 mag, and just as the loner was coming back in and grabbing her she unloaded the 9mm on him, and the other guy ran off. she went to see if the kids were ok, and later shot the guy again twice, because he was ccming towards them.
turns out the whole time my dad was asleep in our house. the kids were all fine, she had some bumps and bruises, i think they are all doing better. the main thing is its a small town and rumors are all over the place about it. 10 months later they still have no leads on the other guy, and i guess tracey and micheal hired a Private Eye.
the big thing with the rumors is micheal is kind of odd, and alot of people dont like/trust him. hes always been nice to me and my dad though, we do alot of wireing stuff for him and other things.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-29-2002, 08:31 PM

<font face="Comic Sans MS">Why the heck would she use a 9mm instead of the .357 mag? Shoot in that situation my 12ga w/ some nice 3" mag slugs and 00 buck would be in order... I figure there wouldn't be much doubt they're gone with a good solid hit or two from that cannon... I need to get a tactical length barrel for it tho, I can see where full length isn't going to cut it in certain situations... Am glad to see some people still understand how self defense works... And glad to hear that in this situation they were able to protect themselves, although didn't pick the most effective weapon to use...</font>
post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-29-2002, 11:19 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

...Mental note... the Moderator owns a hand-held street howitzer...
post #6 of (permalink) Old 10-30-2002, 05:29 AM

[img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 10-30-2002, 09:13 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

tim,

you frighten me at times. i also would have gone for the 12 gauge. or it might have been fun to hit one with a bat constantly

theo
post #8 of (permalink) Old 11-02-2002, 06:43 PM Thread Starter

well the robbers were unarmed, i woulda went after them with my 6 inch knife, that and all i got is bird shot for my 12 guage right now...idk how that would leave our house after it went through the guy [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
post #9 of (permalink) Old 11-02-2002, 07:42 PM
Mud in my Veins

That's why you aim for the head and disable/decapitate them and worry about it later, or jam it in their belly. Most of the pellets will just bink off the walls after loosing most of their velocity and kinetic energy carrying said scumbag's lower internal organs, a lot of blood, and some of their back bone out their back.[img]images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

So does anyone other than Tim scare you?[img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #10 of (permalink) Old 11-02-2002, 11:55 PM Thread Starter

god you guys are twisted...non of that is phasing me, ive helped skin deer, butcher hogs and cattle, blood isnt a real big thing, and idk if youve ever thrown a liver back and forth at each other...i have [img]images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
and she when she shot him the final two times that was with the 357, she used the 9mm the first time cuz it was semi auto i would assume
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode