what its worth - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard SFA Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized Solid Front Axle Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-25-2002, 10:30 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

what its worth

Hey guys..

hevent been around for awhile...alot going on....prolly gonna have to sell my truck...what do ya think its worth?

1976 Chevy short wide box-custom deluxe 4x4 4 speed
124k orig miles on truck
-350 4 bolt rebuilt has 7K miles on it BALANCED PETE JACKSON GEAR DRIVE EDELBROCK INTAKE AND NEW EDEL CARB NEW EDEL VALVE COVERS NEW STARTER NEW RADIATOR HEADERS W/NEW EXH. AND FLOWMASTERS + more OVER 400 horsepower!!
running gear is 12 bolt rear and dana 44 front,the front end is newly rebuilt w/ball joints and all,new clutch warn locking hubs new u joint
interior is in great shape,dash pad, new carpet, new sun tachhas bucket seats from an astro vanhas a newer sound system w cassette and alpine speakers
body is good ,cept for needs a pass. fender very litle rust spots,canopy has full double rear doors and new locks on it,Tires are BFG 33,s siped new front bumper and has 18 wheeler style new rear bumper

THANKS GUYS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-25-2002, 11:14 AM

Re: what its worth

<font color="green"> Don't do it, man, you'll regret it... You'll never get as much out of it as you put into it, and you'll kick yourself once you get out of whatever situation you're in now. I came close to selling mine awhile back, I'm real glad that I didn't... </font color>
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-25-2002, 12:03 PM

I'll have to agree with Shaggy on this one. You'll probably regret selling it. I bought my diesel from my cousin and evertime I see him he wants to buy it back. He got a '99 pwerstroke to pull his trailers but wishes he still had the K10 around for when he's not towing equipment. So if you can afford to "not" sell it I would say keep it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-27-2002, 09:04 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I know ill regret it,just like most the other cars and trucks ive sold.....

But help me out here...what do you guys think the trucks worth?

Thanks...Dan
post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-27-2002, 09:32 PM

<font color="green"> Hard to say without pics. I'd say it would probably go for $3000 around here.
</font color>
post #6 of (permalink) Old 10-27-2002, 09:38 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

there is 1 pic attached shag...
post #7 of (permalink) Old 10-27-2002, 09:40 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

ill try n take a couple more if i can tomorrow...

Dan
post #8 of (permalink) Old 10-27-2002, 09:41 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

ill try n take a couple more if i can tomorrow... and the small block in my truck cost about 3 grand to build so....

Dan
post #9 of (permalink) Old 10-27-2002, 09:44 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Around my area (eastern NY) you could get around 5k in the winter, and prolly 3500 in the summer. give or take. Also depending on who is looking at 4x4's when you are selling it. Get one of the city people and you might get more [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode