O/T - Help RJ Out and Voice Your Opinion - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard SFA Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized Solid Front Axle Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-25-2002, 08:49 AM
Resurrection_Joe

O/T - Help RJ Out and Voice Your Opinion

Hello everyone,

Yesterday I was called in to the schools office and was about to be suspended for reasons I shall mention later. I had quite an intellegant argument for the administrator and it finally boiled down to a reprimand, a few conditions, and no suspension, good arguing on my point I believe.

Today I was supended from school for two weeks or untill I get cleared by a psyco-analyst as being a non threat to myself and others. This is turncoat behavior on behalf of the administration. They want to cover their own ass and are doing it in a very very dishonest and rediculous manner.

This insults me to no end

The reasons they suspended me were as follows -

- Graphic artwork, apparently much better than EAOA, that may be interpreted as a "warning" sign that I'm insane
-(I draw a scary skeleton man, and that means I'm satan?)

- Kids feel threatened
-(No one told me, I though kids liked me, I help em out and let them drive my K20!)

- I show signs of insanity
- (yeah, uhhhhhh, I really don't think so....)

Now what I think is that this is just another display of weak minded America where the solution to all our problems is to hide the issue in a corner and forget about it. Weak minded and dishonest it is. They never came to me, all of this discussion was behind my back.

I think the fact that they heard only the arguments against me is wrong, that is not fair.

So if you would could you please voice your opinion on my character? I don't expect comment on the situation as you are not really well enough informed.

It does involve a long distance phone call for most or a fax.

If you feel you can call the school, give your name and location, and tell honestly what you think of me and what you think of what's happened to me, I would appreciate it. I woudl also appreciate multiple phone calls if you feel strogly about it. You can make a call even up to 3 months from the date of this post.

The School can be reached between the hours of 8am and 4pm central time, Monday thorugh Friday

Ask for Chip Sundberg or Jeff Marlett

Call as many time as you think neccesary or not at all, I can understand hesitation because of too little information on the case

PHONE - 605 765 2436 High School (where Chip is)
PHONE - 605 765 2438 Elementary (where Jeff is)
FAX --- 605 765 2249 High School
WEB --- http://www.gettysburg.k12.sd.us/
(for a fun time, take some of Mr. Scott's quizzes!, just click on the hopping bunny for his web page!)
(I'm kidding......... [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])

Thank you sincerely for your time, you are all good friends or shall be good friends soon [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-25-2002, 09:42 AM

Re: O/T - Help RJ Out and Voice Your Opinion

<font color="green"> Hmm, I can see why you're insulted, and why you want people to try to help out, but let me play Devil's advocate for a minute here. Do you think that a bunch of faceless yahoos from some random bulliten board unrelated to anything having to do with school or psycoanalysis calling your school is really going to make a difference? I think a better course of action might be to hae your fellow students and/or teachers try to help you out on this one. Even parents of your freinds or other people in your town would be way better than us trying to do this.

Besides, I'm pretty sure that you are borderline insane... [img]images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

</font color>
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-25-2002, 09:45 AM
Mud in my Veins

Jeez, in my day (haha, I graduated 5 and a half years ago...........my day.............[img]images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].......) you had to do something like get in a fight to get suspeneded. Liberal, slimey, no backbone wusses. Lying peices of [bleep]. Guess it must be bad to be different than others now. Weeners. WE ARE THE HIGH SCHOOL CROWD, YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED, RESISTANCE IS FUTILE...............

Talk to your teachers, talk to your friends and fellow students, and heck, get their parents involved. Boss, coworkers, the guy who you have work on your truck, blah blah blah. Do it locally not nationwide. The way these morons sound, they'd probably mistake all of our emails and phone calls as some kind of hate mail thing you started. Nice to know the minds of our next generations are in such sleazy, two faced hands.[img]images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-25-2002, 09:58 AM
Resurrection_Joe

Yes I understand Shaggy, completely, but I am doing each thing you suggested, all of my friends are being emailed or called as we speak, I've talked to a few adults around the community and they have promised to get the word around, I will also talk to the teachers I can. You see they won't let me in school and I don't know if I'll get hung for talking to them at all...

Anyway, I figure anyone and everyone who wants to help should, because it lets them on to the idea that I am doing something about it immediately. I think if Dan, and Jason, and others I know very well call, it will enforce my case slightly, or at least let them know I'm going after them...

I'm not insane, I'm like you and AJM, very well adjusted, every one else is just [bleep] up.... [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-25-2002, 10:36 AM

I'm on the case buddy. When I was a junior in high school, a guy I knew got completely kicked out because he liked to use hairspray and make spikes in his hair [img]images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]. The school saw this as satan worship and he was completely kicked out of the school with no warning, they called him up one day and blam. It's pretty screwed up that this is how the schools, and everywhere else for that matter has gotten. If you are different, they feel it's there job to convert you and if they can't your gone. Kind of like FSC.com [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. Anyway, I know I can get a fax arranged, the phone part may be tough since I'm not home during the times there open... I'll try man.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #6 of (permalink) Old 10-25-2002, 11:06 AM
Can't Get Enough

RJ what is your parents take on this? Can you just play the game and get back inot school quickly? By playing the game I mean have a psycho analysis pass it and shove that in their face. If they think that is what you need then tell then to give it to you. It is their job to prove that your what they say.

What ever you do do not have people from this forum back you up. They may just look up all your posts. Then your toast! [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] What would they think after reading all of your posts. They might lock you up then.

Good luck

Laters, Ryan
post #7 of (permalink) Old 10-25-2002, 12:42 PM
Carpal \'Tunnel

Is anyone else besides you being targeted?

This seems kind of cheesy. It sounds like the three-ring circus sideshow of freaks we've got here. Our peons for administration likes to throw wrenches in things.

I'd have to say you're an interesting character but a threat? Perhaps to a piece of squarestock that you're going to make into a pair of doors.. but not another person.
post #8 of (permalink) Old 10-25-2002, 02:30 PM
Resurrection_Joe

Squarestock, that would be a good name for a band, also Spoonchewer, and maybe Feegy Pooding

Well anyway my best friend got a one day suspension for typing this in my server folder -

"RJ's a dumbass, he needs to die"

I swear there's gonna be riots....
post #9 of (permalink) Old 10-25-2002, 03:40 PM

Well anyway my best friend got a one day suspension for typing this in my server folder -

"RJ's a dumbass, he needs to die"

What the fvck is this?? Is American society really this paranoid that stupid sh*t like this gets a kid suspended and RJ's quirks get him suspended for 2 weeks pending a psychiatric evaluation????? Sounds like your school is need of some level headed people who don't fall into the 'paranoid american' stereotype.

For what it counts RJ, I don't think you're any crazier than the rest of us; you just express yourself a little more freely. What happened to your rights as an individual to express yourself?

I see two options for you:
1. pass the stupid test and shove it in your schools face
2. get everyone who personally knows you to flood the school with calls and show them the error of their ways.

If this is happening in highschool then were is it going to end????

I sincerely hope that the powers that be in your school will pull their heads outta their asses and realize that these suspensions are due to people being people, and not some early warning sign of a troubled individual who's gonna come to school with a gun and start shooting people. Sheesh. It's sh*t like this that makes me glad I'm not living in the states.
post #10 of (permalink) Old 10-25-2002, 07:32 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

rj,

get a lawyer and see if there is anyway u could get $$$ for slander.

theo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode