O/T ITS SNOWING!!!! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard SFA Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized Solid Front Axle Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-16-2002, 09:51 PM Thread Starter

O/T ITS SNOWING!!!!

yes i am not lying to you, 2nd hour today during speech i looked out the window it was snowing!!!!!!
granted it just hit the ground and melted but ended out with like 3/4 inch of rain or somethin, did a little S-10 style muddin after school
and yes before someone says it I AM A POST WHORE [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-16-2002, 10:00 PM

Re: O/T ITS SNOWING!!!!

Yeah, and as I came out of class tonight at 8, it was raining. Only lasted for like 30 minutes, but last year we didn't get the first rain till like january... I think this year is supposed to be another el nino year which kicks ass if it comes through. Can't wait for the floods, I need to feed some mud to my big beast.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-16-2002, 10:22 PM
Mud in my Veins

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh.......................it's summer time, it's summer time, it's summer time, it's summer time, it's summer time............................

I'm trying to delude myself so I don't notice the lowering temperatures and the predictions of snow as soon as the end of this week........[img]images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]...........
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-16-2002, 10:27 PM
87sm465np208

yep its getting colder and colder out, it is suposed to snow out tomarow, im wearing me duster [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img], but i dont think it should seriously stick, to warm yet, ill tell you guys how it works out, l8r.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-16-2002, 10:29 PM

Willys don't you still need a front drivshaft? Anyway 2wd muddin' can be interesting. By the way, Willys is the headunit wiring for the late 80's early 90's S-10 blazers the same, if so could you get me a diagram? Thanx much.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 10-16-2002, 10:38 PM
87sm465np208

yea 2 wd mudding, i tryed that with my truck an sm465, it was fun i tell you what, didnt go in any mud holes, just flat muddy land field, it was fun till i got stuck in a shallow small little run, about a tires width, and about shoue sole deep [img]images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img], then i threw her in hi [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img], and got out and had the time of my life of sliding sideways and doing a figure 8 with my friend in his k-5 blazer, he kept flinging mud at me, we were havin the time of our lives in our truck\blazer.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 10-16-2002, 10:44 PM Thread Starter

ya 2wd muddin is fun, especailly with 205/75/R14s, and a open diff...SPEED IS YOUR FRIEND!!! i thought about this huge mud whole but hit the breaks instead, slide into it, and threw it in R, dropped the clutch and spun them for awhile, i dont think this thing has ever been that muddy on the sides, but i had to drive 30 miles tonight to a conference championship volleyball game(we won, GO WILDCATS!) and it was raining again, rain plus 65 = big chunks gone [img]images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
post #8 of (permalink) Old 10-16-2002, 11:03 PM

Man it is great to live on the coast again. I'd be snowed in and freezing all ready if I was still up north!!

But now I have to deal with the weeks of rain that the winter will inevitably bring [img]images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
post #9 of (permalink) Old 10-16-2002, 11:52 PM

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 919743-pitviper.jpg (34.0 KB, 8 views)
post #10 of (permalink) Old 10-17-2002, 01:55 AM

<font color="green"> Yeah, Willis has to resort to wheelin in Poo because of the lack of mud. The 40s are really gonna sling the poo this season! [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] </font color>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode