You guys want to make power? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard SFA Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized Solid Front Axle Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-20-2002, 04:01 PM
RolngThun

You guys want to make power?

If you guys are having trouble finding the right go fast part or need advise on how to make power, this is the place to go. http://www.kalecoauto.com/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-20-2002, 04:21 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: You guys want to make power?

Can you say S P A M???

Now I see it more. I didn't look too closely at the site at first and thought it was a ad of sorts. Very funny now [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-20-2002, 05:21 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I dont think it's spam, if you check out the website you'll see its more of a humor page than an autoparts store. I mean where else can you find a left handed wrench and blinker fluid but there...and an Aggies tool box![img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

"Remember the good old days when the mail was safe and the mailman was dangerous?"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-20-2002, 05:27 PM

<font face="Times New Roman">
<font color=green><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

I dont think it's spam, if you check out the website you'll see its more of a humor page than an autoparts store.

<hr></blockquote>

Not to mention that it was posted by a regular... Nope, not spam, just humor[img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]. Good stuff, that's a funny site.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-20-2002, 07:02 PM
RolngThun

Spam?! I'm getting me a set of them there piston return springs. The forums is what killed me. That one talking about him and his brother using compressed air in a big tank to give his car 300 psi of intake boost.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 09-20-2002, 09:44 PM
87sm465np208

i found a funny way for my truck to make a wee bit more power a while back before i bought my truck i learned a secret about flippin the air cleaner cover over, lenthining the hold down stud and putting it back on and bolting it down, makes a cool noise, especially if you have a 4barel\quadrajet carb, all the air being stucked in made the thing sound like a whole differnt machine when you wammed on the gas, well i hope this helps, hell it even gave my 87 350 TBI engine a bit more power, but dont flip it if you plan on going through some major puddles, my friend did that and he killed it in a big puddle and i had to yank his [censored] out of there, it was stupid and we had to dry out his air filter and get it home. hope this helps.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 09-21-2002, 07:59 PM
Keyboard Implanted

I liked the humor,[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I really wonder how many people would actually buy spark plug wire cleaner?[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
dave
post #8 of (permalink) Old 09-21-2002, 11:49 PM

a buddy of mine had a quote unquote theory about using a hood mounted leaf blower to force more air into the motor to make it more powerfull...btw this was a Ford F-100, so thats sewlf explanitory why he needed more power [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
post #9 of (permalink) Old 09-22-2002, 12:07 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Hood mounted leaf blower Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, that's a very unique idea.[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] To bad the optional nitrous injection system was not included in the original leaf blower induction system filed with the US patend office. Might have made a few $$$ in the deal.
post #10 of (permalink) Old 09-23-2002, 05:07 AM
RolngThun

You may onto something dave, it may get you your next million bucks. Make sure when you add the nos, you give the leaf blower's engine a little sniff too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode