Truck for Sale. All or Part. - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard SFA Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized Solid Front Axle Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-20-2002, 07:19 AM Thread Starter

Truck for Sale. All or Part.

Hey guys. I got a lot of stuff for sale if any one needs some of it (preferably ALL OF IT!) I would rather not ship this stuff cuz some of its real heavy and I donít know procedures on freight, but since most of you are way out there on the west coast, I will consider "learning" about freight procedures.

Before I get into the why's and what's about this stuff, I bought the truck thinking that I may either put a motor in it, or use for parts, but I have found a 3/4 ton truck that I can get for axles/diffs etc...(If I sell some of this stuff!). [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

(All prices are PLUS RIDE to your house, and all ARE NEGOTIABLE)
I will consider trade for any or all of this stuff.

All OEM parts.

Let me know if you want pix. I can get them with in a day or two.

* 79, Ĺ ton, long box, 4x4,..cab is solid, but there is rust and pitting. Frame is solid and straight. No bed.

* The doors have some rust but could be repaired. Best offer.

* 6 inch tubular bumper for rear. Very heavy, very strong. Best offer.

* All the glass is good (doors, front windshield, back window, vent windows) tell me how to get it out and not break it! Best offer.

* All door hardware is in my shop, including panels, latches, etc... best offer.

* sunvisors are in excellent shape. $10.00

* Tires are 31x10.50 ATís, they would make good planters, but they do hold air. Best offer.

* Corp12 bolt rear (I think it has 3.73's, if need be, I will pull the cover to see.) this rear end is complete, from yoke to brakes. good shape. 175.00.

* Dana 44 front diff. (also, I believe it has 3.73's) complete unit. No locking hubs. 175.00

* Th350 tranny, rebuilt before the truck was parked. (I think around 1992). 200.00

* NP203 full time case. complete. No conversion.200.00

* Front drive shaft. Decent. $10

* Power steering pump, gear box...etc. $35.00

*OEM leaf packs, Good shape. $20.00 ea.

* Fenders would make good targets. (you pay shipping, Iíll throw in a quarter for each one)

Other than that, instrument panels, gauges, dash, etc...Basically everything to make a drivable truck except engine. Ac condenser is still there (looks good)

I will let the whole truck go for 500 bucks. Or I will part out if you are REAL interested. If you want something particular, just make me an offer. Everything is negotiable.

Iím located in south Georgia.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-20-2002, 07:37 AM
AzzKicker

Re: Truck for Sale. All or Part.

By any chance, you wouldnt happen to have A/C Mounts for the long type GM compressors for a Diesel would you [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I need those bad.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-20-2002, 07:48 AM Thread Starter

sure dont, sorry. the compressor went out with the engine.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-21-2002, 08:03 AM

exactly what do you need azzkicker i wouldnt know what to look for but ive got a junker deisel sittin in the back which im about to start carving up. pics would help if not just a good description
post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-22-2002, 09:24 AM
AzzKicker

Kort, I wish i had pics, but basically I would need most of the brackets for the A/C compressor. Their on the Drivers side, and one of them bolts to the Intake manifold. and there are i believe 3 brackets that go on the front.

I attached a pic of some that bolt on a sbchevy. Let me know if they look the same.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 895896-i-1.jpg (23.5 KB, 7 views)
post #6 of (permalink) Old 09-22-2002, 12:33 PM

ok my momentary stupidity has passed and i know exactly what ur lookin for and i do beleive i have the 3 or maybe 4 it looks like brackets which couple to mount the compressor. question is do you need the compressor too?? ill try an get some pics to be sure its what ya need, otherwise ill just ship it to ya and you can pay me if its right heh
post #7 of (permalink) Old 09-22-2002, 01:37 PM
AzzKicker

KORTAM, I dont need Compressor, i have that [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Just the brackets. It should be the lOng style compressor right? If so, it sounds right and just name a price.
post #8 of (permalink) Old 09-22-2002, 07:32 PM

ok crap there goes the brain agaian define long type, cuz that i know nothing aboot. i'll try an get a pic for ya, would a measurement help? as far as price i dont wanna hose you so gimme a ballpark here and we'll split shipping if its the right stuff
post #9 of (permalink) Old 09-22-2002, 07:39 PM
AzzKicker

Kortam, i went to measure the compressor and its around 11 inches long.
post #10 of (permalink) Old 09-22-2002, 08:05 PM
AzzKicker

Heres a pic of the compressor if it looks the same as yours or around same size, chances are the brackets are right.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 896277-compressor.jpg (73.4 KB, 7 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode