New guy here! - Page 2 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard SFA Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized Solid Front Axle Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of (permalink) Old 09-10-2002, 07:56 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: New guy here!

Sorry, no cnc anymore! I'm back to manual work. I work in an industrial repair shop, so we don't really have the need for cnc equip. I did run , however a ProtoTrak retrofitted Bridgeport that used conversational, and had a class in cnc programming in college. D**n those G codes! lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of (permalink) Old 09-10-2002, 08:02 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

That actually looks pretty decent, Joe! So it's settled. Four inches, here I come. Now to convince the wifey that the Sub couldn't ever possibly be safe without new springs! And yeah, RI is not exactly the off roading capital of the US lol!
post #13 of (permalink) Old 09-10-2002, 08:06 PM

Yep, g codes arent fun at all[img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]. Thats why I like conversational. But I really like cam software where you import a AutoCAD file and it spits out the code[img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]. Anyway, I was just wondering, trying to help a friend of mine in his purchase of cam software and a new machine, looking for any other ideas. I'm pushing SolidWorks 2002, but he wants something cheap like FeatureCam. They both work the same but SW2002 is 20 times cooler, and only 19 times the cost[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img].

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of (permalink) Old 09-10-2002, 10:12 PM

Off Topic...RJ do you still have that light bar? I know it sounds posery of me, but i would rather get one of htem then a huge arse grill guard...that and im sure you'd give me some kind of discount [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
post #15 of (permalink) Old 09-10-2002, 10:30 PM
Resurrection_Joe

Come and get em, they're cluttering up my junk pile anyway. I would not care at all if someone stole them, so I'll only charge you $5! Heh heh, when we go to Moab or whatever I'll bolt em in, maybe make ya some frame adapters so they actually do soemthing more than look ugly.
post #16 of (permalink) Old 09-11-2002, 01:43 PM
Kendog454

MNorby - what kind of spacer do you put in under the t-case and where could I get this spacer?
post #17 of (permalink) Old 09-15-2002, 12:39 AM
Can't Get Enough

Ken, the spacers should already be on the crossmember. Check the four bolts that hold the crossmember to the frame.
post #18 of (permalink) Old 09-16-2002, 10:59 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

ya, what desertrat said, factory they are above the frame rail. To drop put them between the crossmember and below the fraim rail.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode