where can you get parts for a 87' tbi unit? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard SFA Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized Solid Front Axle Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-04-2002, 03:39 PM
Posts: n/a
where can you get parts for a 87\' tbi unit?

i cant find parts for 1987 350 tbi's, someone help. like the various sensors on it and such.
Sponsored Links
post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-04-2002, 06:53 PM
Posts: n/a
Re: where can you get parts for a 87\' tbi unit?

never mind, autzone has em, thanks anyway guys
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-04-2002, 07:06 PM
Can't Get Enough
desertrat67's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Katterbach, Germany
Posts: 1,471
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: where can you get parts for a 87\' tbi unit?

Why buy a factory replacement when you can get one from TurboCity that is bored out to increase airflow. You can also get matched injectors and spacers from then and an adjustable fuel pressure regulator. Probably cost close to what autozone charges.
desertrat67 is offline  
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:


Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome