OT - Go to RJ's get an EAOA!!! - Page 2 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard SFA Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized Solid Front Axle Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of (permalink) Old 09-02-2002, 12:38 AM

Re: OT - Go to RJ\'s get an EAOA!!!

Well poo.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of (permalink) Old 09-02-2002, 01:14 AM
Resurrection_Joe

Hey you're online JPP, why are you not on AIM or MSN, you utter bastard, you toffee nosed malodurous thickwitted pervert!

Man I feel we're growing apart for some reason, we need to for a cockus, is that how it's spelled, cockus COCK US, hehehehehehehehe, I'm soooooo funny. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
post #13 of (permalink) Old 09-02-2002, 01:59 AM

Gee, sorry I'm busy and can't lay around on aim all day long like some people... Yeah, I think you should start looking for a good divorce lawyer... Aww, well I couldn't do that to little rezzy and little willy, come here you big lug!

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of (permalink) Old 09-02-2002, 01:20 PM
Mud in my Veins

Hmmmmm...............the green "Gayness" light on my monitor is going off on this post for some reason..............[img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]
post #15 of (permalink) Old 09-02-2002, 05:51 PM
Mud in my Veins

there was an echo on my gaydar screen emanating from the chevy forum, now i see why [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img][img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
post #16 of (permalink) Old 09-02-2002, 07:20 PM
Resurrection_Joe

Oh so you two specifically have expensive equiptment that can track homesexual thoughts ideas and people from hundreds, nay thousands of miles away? Lonely are we now? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
post #17 of (permalink) Old 09-05-2002, 11:31 PM
Mud in my Veins

No, it was a standard option on my Gateway. Right next to the blue poserific light and orange rice rocket light. Dunno about muddy's 'puter though.[img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
post #18 of (permalink) Old 09-06-2002, 12:16 PM Thread Starter

<font color=blue>Your gateway has light? Damn My mom and dad for some reason seem to like Gteway,And the Gateways have NO lights anywhere, I think so they don't confuse the mass's[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]. And then they lock the cases up so good, You can't get in them to "borrow" your moms faster processer, Without a wierd triangle shaped allen wrench thing[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]. Ahh well, It wasen't that hard[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img].</font color=blue>
post #19 of (permalink) Old 09-06-2002, 12:35 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Come on you guys, if you can build up your truck, you can build your own computer. There's a reason Gateway's spokeperson is a damn cow, those computer's aer crappy. I have mild respect for Dell, but those two are so overpriced sometimes. When you build your own you can make the whole thing a rice light, they've got neon glow tubes and stuff you can put in 'em, and window kits on the side so you can show off your shiny [censored]. Pretty spifffy I tell ya. But guess what, I don't have any of that [censored]. I've got a tall black case with a door on the front, it's nice, it's simple, it's gonna get plated in aluminum diamond plate all around it though, I'm thinking of having a bowtie stamped out in the aluminum plates so when I mount 'em on my case, it'll have black bowties.

You know something original, but not too gawdy. I don't want the thing light up my room like a year round neon christmas tree.
post #20 of (permalink) Old 09-06-2002, 01:09 PM

<font face="Times New Roman">
<font color=green>Yeah, shiny aluminum diamondplate with a big black bowtie on each side is real subtle[img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img][img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img].
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode