why cant i find a girl who is into trucks???????? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard SFA Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized Solid Front Axle Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-01-2002, 12:03 PM
87sm465np208

why cant i find a girl who is into trucks????????

i think i need to move to likea farming community to find a girl friend who likes trucks, i've found a few online who live in like california or texas, but none in illinois, bummer. well if you have any tips, let me know, they will be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-01-2002, 12:35 PM
I Might Just Know What I'm Talking About

Re: why cant i find a girl who is into trucks????????

Maybe it's not that they are not into trucks... maybe they are not into you. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Just kiddin'. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I guess being from Texas I would not know... I know plenty of chicks that are into trucks and off raoding.. including the one I married. See if you can find a dildo that is about 4 feet long and leave it hanging out your drivers side door as you go down the road.... maybe that might spark some interest. LOL [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-01-2002, 01:02 PM

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img][img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img][img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-01-2002, 02:18 PM
87sm465np208

thats cool that your wife is into that stuff, that is the kinda girl im looking for, but i keep coming up short [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img], dosnt help that i goto a jocky school and everybodys parents buys them a car.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-01-2002, 02:23 PM

Yeah, but I kind of like buying my own stuff. You here all these youngins on here saying they can't do stuff to there truck because there dad (the owner) won't let them, where as I can do whatever money permits[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img].

As far as the girl thing, I figure, if theres one out there she will find me, I'm not going to waste time right now looking...too much stuff to do.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #6 of (permalink) Old 09-01-2002, 02:28 PM

few chicks around here like trucks, but they all like the Poser ones, cuz they are "cute" 2 things in this worlds are not cute, trucks and tools! in our shop class last year a girl called one of those stuby screwdrivers cute [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

only two girls at our school have trucks, one is a ford and the other a dodge [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] then my girlfriend whose gonna be 16, on sept 18(i htink) wants a Mustang...i keep tellin her ill give her my scottsdale it only needs a new tranny...oh well, i can deal with driving her mustang if i have to [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 09-01-2002, 06:11 PM
FordDiesel

Not only is my girlfriend into trucks, she helps me work on mine! But like TxFireman said, being in Texas a guy has a much better chance finding one like that.

Hey TxFireman, San Antonio huh? I'm bout to move out to Harper in the next month or 2. Do you work for SAFD? I'm a volunteer right now but soon as I move I'm gunna try and get on with Kerrville FD.
post #8 of (permalink) Old 09-01-2002, 10:03 PM
Mud in my Veins

Eh, find a girl you like and actually get along with, and "work" on her. I was dating a girl a while back who really had no interest in offroading, never wanted to go, but liked my 92 Blazer because it was good looking. Was a nice looking truck.[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] She was in the New Zealand Army and took a course in driving their big trucks offroad (UniMogs) and after doing a few river crossings in the Mogs she became a full convert. Kept telling me she wanted us to go out 4x4ing. So find a girl you like, and take her wheeling. Go down an easy 2 track out to some nice, picturesque place to have a picnic, or whatever, and get her started on it. It's not just big, noisy, messy trucks filled with dirty guys roaring around in the woods, it's a little "mini-adventure" out to someplace she would probably never see other wise. Sappy, but works.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 09-01-2002, 11:11 PM
I Might Just Know What I'm Talking About

Yes, I'm in the SAFD. I do know a guy who is in the Kerrville FD. He is a 4th cousin to my wife. You really should look into getting into SAFD while you are at it. It may be a bit of a drive while you are in the training academy, but once you are out it's not that bad. The pay is much better, as well as benefits.
post #10 of (permalink) Old 09-02-2002, 12:04 PM
FordDiesel

I will try SAFD too, but they dont take apps again untill April [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] I'll be bringing one down then regaurdless of what job I have at the time. Are yall still running yellow rigs or have you already started to convert back to red?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode