Howdy! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard SFA Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized Solid Front Axle Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2002, 03:32 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Howdy!

Well... it's been a LONG time since I posted here. I've been going through some hard times with a divorce and to be honest, I wasn't too sure if I'd get to keep the Blazer. It's not going anywhere though and I FINALLY it going again last weekend (damn head gaskets). Really looking forward to this weekend in Moab. I'm still on a frantic pace trying to finish a few things that should of already been done. Just wanted so hello to everyone.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2002, 04:57 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Howdy!

howdy to you too..... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img].... i got a question for you, sorry...

how are those revolver shakles doing, i love the flex you get out of them, but how are they holding up to the weight, would you say theyre a bad idea for some rough, lead footed driver? do they make the truck tricky to handle on hard turns or any jumps?

sorry to hear about your divorce, it sucks, ive seen it, and thats why im in no hurry to merry, at this pace ill be a bachlor for the rest of my life [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] and i kinda like the idea. hope life goes back to normal for you and everyone involved soon.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2002, 05:05 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Whuzzzzzzzup
Long time no see. I was looking through a couple old Peterson's last week and saw your truck in it. Must have been from a few years ago
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2002, 05:34 PM
Resurrection_Joe

HOLEY GOOD LORD CHRIST ON A TAPDANCING PONY!

Man it's good to see you're still sucking air. I was relieved when I saw your name on the CK5 BB02 sign up sheet last week but this is much better.

Eh, so.... Yeah, if your on here regularly from now on I'll tell ya all about my rig, but I won't bug ya now. I just smoked myself in the head with a hunk of steel so I'm taking a break from welding the flatbed.

BTW - Want some tube doors, huh huh huh huh ? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]?
post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2002, 06:09 PM

Glad to hear from you again. You are one of the guys who got me started on the site....Now we just need to find Tex.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2002, 07:09 PM
Veteran

What on earth would your ex wife do with your Blazer? Oh well, sorry about the divorce and Im glad youre back[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Andreas
post #7 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2002, 11:17 PM

hey that Blazer is awesome, that sucks about your divorce, last time you were here i was a little dork, but im better now
post #8 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2002, 11:31 PM
Resurrection_Joe

No you're not [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
post #9 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2002, 11:55 PM
Mud in my Veins

Hey man, good to hear you're alive, and..............still keeping the K5.

Sucks on the divorce. Women can be................odd.......[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]...........I'll say that as the gf is being weird right now and I have no beef with Shorts or shewheeler, so I know they all aren't bad..................[img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

RJ, Drey, knock it off children! You've both improved as one of you is reassembling your truck and the other is tearing it apart............sorta.[img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
post #10 of (permalink) Old 08-22-2002, 10:05 PM

RJ you big poopey head [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode