can someone help me with my fuel line problem???? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard SFA Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized Solid Front Axle Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-18-2002, 12:28 PM
87sm465np208

can someone help me with my fuel line problem????

god dammit, i went to change my fuel fitler today, mine is fuel injected (1987 350 TBI) style, and the feed line that goes from the fuel fitler to the stainless braided line is rusted reallly bad when it meets the frame, and i dont know what to do, i was thinking of by cutting the rusty part out and buying some high pressure fuel line and hose clamping it on to another 3inch peice of steel fuel line i have laying around. went to buy a new line, and the guy said the line is special from gm, and i dont want to spend 50$ for a god dam fuel line from gm that i cant even probly buy anymore anyway, can anybody help me??? any helpfull suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-18-2002, 12:49 PM
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: can someone help me with my fuel line problem????

I'd just replace it with that $6/foot rubber high pressure fuel line that Napa always tries to sell me.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-18-2002, 01:01 PM
87sm465np208

Re: can someone help me with my fuel line problem????

yea thanks man, i think im gunna do it either some time this week, or today maybe, but thanks [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]. c ya.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode