Calvin has good taste - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard SFA Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized Solid Front Axle Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-09-2002, 12:01 AM Thread Starter

Calvin has good taste

friend sent this to me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 855150-Clavinandhobbspissin.JPG (52.1 KB, 8 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-09-2002, 09:14 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Calvin has good taste

spiffy.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-09-2002, 11:16 AM
Carpal \'Tunnel

I think Calvin's first started peeing on stuff in Michigan. He's been peeing on Fords since before I could drive (we're talking at least five years). I saw a sticker like this a couple years ago. I, myself, find the one with a girl peeing on a guy who urinates on the Bowtie rather funny.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-09-2002, 12:34 PM

<font face="Times New Roman">
<font color=green>I dunno about that, wrath. As much as people hate to admit it, trends often start on the left coast and work their way east. I remember seeing the Calvin stickers on cars back in high school, and that was close to 10 years ago...
post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-09-2002, 01:46 PM
Carpal \'Tunnel

I wouldn't be surprised. That's the first time I can actually remember seeing one and am sure of it. A kid that was a couple months older than me put one on his Beretta before he turned sixteen..
post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-10-2002, 11:48 AM
Can't Get Enough

I just think that the Calvin pissing on stuff and the "Fear This" stickers and others like that are just the COOLEST things ever. They are way cooler than the Z71 stickers.

Hey Shagg's if your right and that stuff started out there on the west coast then...keep that sh!t out there!!![img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img][img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Laters, Ryan
post #7 of (permalink) Old 08-10-2002, 03:35 PM
Mud in my Veins

I agree with A1980GMC, I think most of the stickers are rather silly and in poor taste. My buddy, the one I bought the Tracker from, had a bunch of stickers on the Tracker, including an American flag and a redneck Fear This! sticker. It took me an hour, but I took all of them off other than the American Flag one. Just not for me. If I had someplace to stick it, I'd put a USMC sticker on the back of the Tracker and call it good. Soft tops don't do well with stickers.[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
post #8 of (permalink) Old 08-10-2002, 03:37 PM Thread Starter

i got a 8 sticker in my back window, about 3 inchs by 6 or 7 inchs, nothing huge, and i have 2 NO FEAR stickers that are in the flag scheme, im gonna put one of those on, ill prolly put on rough country if i get one with the lift.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 08-10-2002, 05:33 PM

<font face="Times New Roman">
<font color=green>Beleive me Ryan, I'd love it if it never started at all... What, you don't like CA's gifts to the automotive world? RIcers and electric cars[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]?

I think thaqt the Calvin and most othe stickers are lame too. The only sticker on my truck is a small "Seth Rules" sticker on the back below the tailgate. I only have that because...well... Seth rules.
post #10 of (permalink) Old 08-12-2002, 11:44 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I like putting Manufacture's stickers on mine. And also some funny ones like "REAL Trucks RATTLE When They Run" and things of that sort. But once they start insaulting certain groups, leave me out. I also put on some advertising stickers like one for my website at proarenatrucks.com. Stickers are cool, if they have taste to them...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode