Rezzyseats ! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard SFA Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized Solid Front Axle Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-19-2002, 01:45 PM
Resurrection_Joe

Rezzyseats !

Hahahah I told you a while back I ripped some nice seats out of a cavalier. So I dyed the fabric black with Rit dye and spraypainted the vinyl. Pretty cool eh? I told you I'm the king of flat black!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 834524-Seats - Half Done.JPG (88.5 KB, 6 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-19-2002, 01:53 PM

Re: Rezzyseats !

<font face="Times New Roman">
<font color=green><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

spraypainted the vinyl

<hr></blockquote>

Oh dear god... Ummm, I don't know if that's going to last very long...
post #3 of (permalink) Old 07-19-2002, 01:58 PM

Oh so thats what you were rambling about last night[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]. Yeah, that paint is going to come off on your clothes real quick[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]. Vinyl die works good though.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 07-19-2002, 02:14 PM

<font face="Times New Roman">
<font color=green>And I assume that's your cousin? Just remember - NO FUNNY STUFF! You don't want any kids with flippers...
post #5 of (permalink) Old 07-19-2002, 02:20 PM

Yeah, could you imagine how hard it would be to give birth to one of these:

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #6 of (permalink) Old 07-19-2002, 03:07 PM
Resurrection_Joe

Actually, you bastardised joy kills, I vigourously rubbd myself against all painted surfaces and have set to see any effect. Also, the part you sit on is fabric, except for the headrest. ALSO - If all else fails, $30 in seat covers, I mean, god, I spent 5 dollars on a goofy project that came out perfect and its not rubbimng off on my and lah dee dah AWAHWAHWHAWHAWHAHWHAHWHAH! GOD DAMN IT!

Anyway, 1. I didnt know vinyl could be dyed and 2. SPAYPAINTWORKS!

Oh yeah thats my cousin and her Jimmy. No kids with flippers planned yet.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 07-19-2002, 05:44 PM
Mud in my Veins

Nice job RJ, good to see you weird out your family too. Not just us.[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Don't listen to them, one day you will meet a nice norm..........................wait, you're RJ, no you won't. Okay, you'll meet a nice, weird girl and you guys will be very happy together. You'll have lots of weird stuff, several weird kids, and a few weird pets. Somehow though, I doubt you'd have it any other way.[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
post #8 of (permalink) Old 07-19-2002, 08:19 PM
Resurrection_Joe

You knwo AJM, that may sound like a joke to you and all else, but that almost makes me cry, seriously, with joy that is. That would be the perfect life, living in a shop with my supercool girlfriend who drives a toyota and hava a boy named Angel who is polite but never ever talks a lot except in long involved outbursts,never fighting and just being happy happy and really relaxed, and we'd open an off road store. Or not........ Well anyway wed be happy, and we'd never participate in normal life, and wed be real polite but at unusual times and wed hug everyone, well I would Id get jealous if mny woman hugged everyone, and then we mught open a resteraunt too. Or maybe not..... Anyway, my point is, I'm looooooonely heh heh.... Nah, I'm a real loner, but I suppose *sighhhhh*
post #9 of (permalink) Old 07-19-2002, 08:40 PM
Mud in my Veins

No, I gotcha man. Everyone meets that special someone that makes them happy beyond belief. It may take a while, but just keep looking.

Dr AJM, love counselor (cue 70's Barry White "groove" music)[img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
post #10 of (permalink) Old 07-22-2002, 08:25 AM
ratlover

Rezzy-seats[img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]I stuck some buckets into my 83 outa a camaro[img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] Every one told me I did the install janky, they said I should have drilled a bunch of holes and used bolts[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] "What if you want to take your seats out?" They all said "I have a sawsall, torch, cutoff wheel and all kinds of cool grovy destructo type stuff[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]" Was my response, and they replied "well what if you want to put them back in after you take them out?" and I just say "the same way they got in there....I have a mig" They still dont think its a good idea but piss on em. They are just jealous, I aint going to let anyone piss in my wheaties.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode