OT - RJ Jerky And Old Stoned Joe - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard SFA Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized Solid Front Axle Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-14-2002, 12:08 AM
Resurrection_Joe

OT - RJ Jerky And Old Stoned Joe

Blah I made $100 in 5 days so thats pretty good. For those of you whgo don't know, I'm working for my Uncle Joe. He has about 4 Junkyards so I went out and pulled to nice rip free buckets from a Cavilereeeeee whatever its spelled, and I'm die-ing them black, so hooray for me. Anyway I wanted to let you know I;m fine. Uh, my birthdays the 15th, monday, so happy thingy to me or whatever. Oh BTW - I was out in the sun and I got burned all to high hell and my neck is jerky like. Whoooo I saw a 72 on one tons and 42's here. Ahhh, I'm rambling, Ill attch two pics.

EDIT This post is stupid, but I'm tired

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 828855-RJ and UJ.JPG (89.8 KB, 6 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-14-2002, 12:10 AM

Re: OT - RJ Jerky And Old Stoned Joe

Lol, RJ your ramblings always crack me up.

Good luck with the junkyars.. Stock pile allt the goodies you can get.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 07-14-2002, 12:17 AM

see if you can find a console too, look for 91 explorer console i like the one that was in mine, how are you doing without he K20? going through withdrawls yet?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 07-14-2002, 12:18 AM
Resurrection_Joe

Hahahahaha that cracks you up? How about a pic of my pre cancerous neck?

Anywhoooo, yeah I'll be a diggin, diggin my patato, fig dig dig, theres a 60's dodge crewcab with a closed knuckle dana 70 up front he wants to give me, but I want the 1970 caddiliac elderado he is gonna send to the crusher in a few days, uhmmmm, lets see, theres an old k10 jeep truck OOOOH AND A WILLYS WAGON! Hey last night (this is a joke kinda) me and my uncle went to safeway and bought 9 cases of pop and one small 5 ounce can of vienna sausages, the casheir was looking at us weird. What else is fun, uhmmm I ate a good steak tonight, lets see, my officail job tonight was to make a few business cards and put nbames and numbers into his ell phone,h eheheh eheheh eh eheheh !

Hell I know Im stupid but Im too tiredd to go bac and rework my raw thoughts, so in essence this is whats goign on in my headm smells like cigarteetes in here and ive drunken 5 orange soda pops
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 828864-Jerky Neck.JPG (37.3 KB, 7 views)
post #5 of (permalink) Old 07-14-2002, 12:25 AM
Resurrection_Joe

I dont want the console from an exlorer, because with the small car seats and a wide truck, the console from a smaller car would be too small. I'm making my own tuffy like one, Im trying to decide if I shoudl mount my stereo in it or not. Anywhp yeah custom seat brackets console and tranny hump with welcome mat floor mats and a flat black paint job baby. Dont you think thats a good idea. I was in Wal AMrt and they had welcome mats for cheap and they are made for wiping mud and dirt and they are thick and rubbery and neat!

Nah not too bad with the withdrawl, when I was in Rapid City I went to and off road store and met a really cool dude who is a Toyota FJ40 nut and I get to drive around in a stocker k5 which is way new and cool to me.

I'll get pics of the seats tomorrow dyed all blackness and bombastic.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 07-14-2002, 01:04 AM

<font face="Times New Roman">
<font color=green>Hey RJ, good to know your still alive! Keep an eye out for brake calipers from a 77-79 Caddy Eldorado for me, if you find some I'll buy them off you.

BTW- I'm diggin' the Amish look you got goin' on there [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img][img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 07-14-2002, 01:07 AM

OMG WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! Hey, get in the orc chatroom mannnnnn.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #8 of (permalink) Old 07-14-2002, 10:07 AM
Resurrection_Joe

Shaggs - I'm going to the junkyard fairly soon, as its 3 blocks away from this house, I'll keep a lookout for caddys. I'm not sure of the year of the one I've seen in my Uncles junkyard, but I want to check it, either for the brake calipers or the meaty 500ci if I could be that lucky. Not that I would use it, I'd sell it, my D44 will have a hard enough time staying alive with the HT 383 I eventualy want to get, that or a mild big block. Anyway, I need to go find a 25 gallon blazer tank.

Amish? Do you mean the beard or the bandanna. The beard has no interesting story behind it., but the bandanna.... I had to wear a ninja turtles bandana around my neck for 3 days so my neck wouldnt get any worse, so I went and bought a couple bandannas. Im not sure if I like the look. I did buy a camo cowboy hat (which I really like, it's part of my wheeling outfit now) though, so I can be like Dan.

JPP - Sorry man limeted time and limited things to talk about, I mean geeze, I'm 500 miles from my KTWANNY. Anywho, I'll try and catch you later.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 829001-Camo Cowboy.JPG (52.4 KB, 7 views)
post #9 of (permalink) Old 07-14-2002, 02:25 PM

<font face="Times New Roman">
<font color=green>I was taking about the beard. I keep expecting you to say something to the effect of "Jebediah! After morning prayers we must hook up the buggy and go to ye olde barn raising. But before that tell your wife to go churn some butter."
post #10 of (permalink) Old 07-14-2002, 06:36 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

<font color=blue>Where can I get a pair of goggles like that?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode