Scorpion A/T's or Geolandars A/T"s? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard SFA Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized Solid Front Axle Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-16-2002, 08:44 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Scorpion A/T\'s or Geolandars A/T\"s?

(2000 2wd GMC w/3" Fabtech Lift).
Spent money on lift...have very little resources left... but in need of some decent aggressive looking tires...Have researched tire rack,epinions.com,1010tires.com and there are 2 inexpensive tires w/good reviews but would like better info from actual users out there. Anyone have anything good or bad to say bout the geo's or scorp's. Greatly preciate any type of info on these 2 tires... looking for 285/75-16 tires. Drive bout 60% hiway rest offroad @ ranch.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-17-2002, 07:54 AM
ratlover

Re: Scorpion A/T\'s or Geolandars A/T\"s?

Have the geolander2 on my 97 z 71. They do great on the highway and on pavement.....nice and quiet(my other truck has superswampers so you so I guess its realative but I cant hear the yokos).....they look pretty aggressive. Great road manners(helluva lot better than those crappy stock goodyears). only have 6000 miles on em so I cant tell you about wear. They do great in the snow. They do good in the rain(havent hydroplanned yet) I think the suck in the mud(but I am used to my super swampers so this is probably realative[img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img][img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]) I think they are a good AT type mostly street driven kinda ride thingy...they work great for my usage. I bought mine from tirerack.com(I think thats the address) for 102 a peice and 40$ shipping(all 4) and got em in a week. Good tire IMO

I was torn between those 2 abd basicly flipped a coin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode