I bought a front clip off a 89 Jimmy for $200. It came with everything except the core support bolts and the windshield wiper trim/valence.
I ended up buying a new driver fender though (the inner skin was crispy). I used the core support, inner wheelwells, hood, hood latch, grill, headlight doors, and fascia from the Jimmy. I used my wiring harness. I used a DPST relay so I could have all four headlights going at once when on high beams.
The entire conversion took about 7 hours. I lost a lot of time (a little over an hour) trying to use two SPST relays for the dual headlight set up when it turned out to be a bad relay. DPST allows me to run one relay anyway. I lost another hour trying to straighten bumper supports and getting the bumper on (gm steering gears can survive a lot of prying on them by the way).
Also while at home I bought a new passenger door and welded in new cab corners. I ran out of money to buy a new driver rocker and door. I modified the passenger side battery tray from the Jimmy to use it on the driver side of my pickup. It looks factory. I also used the electric washer pump and bottle from the Jimmy so now I have an electric squirter instead of the mechanical one.
Anyway, I think it looks cool with the new front end.
Some old images:<a target="_blank" href=http://www.wrath.com/projects/vehicles/images/84k10/>http://www.wrath.com/projects/vehicles/images/84k10/</a>