biggrey71 u going to englishtown? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard SFA Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized Solid Front Axle Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-11-2002, 09:23 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

biggrey71 u going to englishtown?

hey biggrey71 are u going to go to englishtown on sat. for the show and swap meet? it is custom truckas and cars!! my dad and i are going in our k-5 and are entering it in the show, my friend has a custom built station wagon that is soo funny, it is 4X4 and everything.... built on a chevy truck frame, but yeah if u go maybe i'll see u there
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 04-11-2002, 10:04 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: biggrey71 u going to englishtown?

<font color=blue>The club I'm in is going on Saturday, but like every Saturday, I have to work [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]. They just called me at like 10:00 at night and asked me if I could work on my day off tomorow [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] so I'm going to return the favor and tell them I can't come in that Saturday . If I can't get Saturday then I'll go Friday or Friday night. Is this station wagon primer red?
post #3 of (permalink) Old 04-11-2002, 10:12 PM

Whoa its a guy with a signature picture..[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] a dying breed here. They say you gotta take it off biggrey, but it makes no difference to me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 04-11-2002, 10:19 PM
Carpal \'Tunnel

I'm just curious, I missed the thing when it said we can't have them anymore.

Can we have them if we don't host them on ORC?
post #5 of (permalink) Old 04-12-2002, 08:52 AM

i guess, part of the new rules and makes it *cleaner* not too mention hard to regulate sig pic size when it was the old way...
post #6 of (permalink) Old 04-12-2002, 11:53 AM
Carpal \'Tunnel

The so-called signature pictures now are retarded. What are they, 120tall by 100wide now? How can you fit any of your toys in that? You can't even tell what it is except for color and whether it's a truck or SUV.

These things are designed for portraits, not for people's trucks. I think the pictures should be banned altogether since they're useless now anyway. I don't bother looking at them.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 04-12-2002, 12:56 PM

i like em. i mean the sigs were fine too, but i understand that for dial-uppers it had to suck. anyways, i think my pic looks alright. you can tell what it is and all that. other info is i nthe profile so this system is ok. pretty much everyone knows what everyone ahs anyways
post #8 of (permalink) Old 04-12-2002, 02:33 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

yeah i hope u can make it sat. it would be cool to meet u and ur club. by the way whats the name of ur club? i am only going sat. and my friends wagon is brown, factory color and factory fake wood sides, it is a buick if i remember correctly, his dad built a pontiac ventura back in the day that he is trying to get back. the ventura had a custom frame with 4 link front and rear w/ coil overs and a 14blot ff in the rear not sure what the front was
post #9 of (permalink) Old 04-13-2002, 10:39 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

<font color=blue>I'm in a club called Slightly Insane 4 Wheelers. There will be a lot of trucks from the club. I still don't know yet if I can go saturday. Oh yeah we painted my junk today, here's what it looks like now (without the soft top)

post #10 of (permalink) Old 04-14-2002, 07:12 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

nice i will look for your truck when i am there, i wish i still had my 70 k-5. by the way my name is michael
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode