O/T - Sig and Sour - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard IFS Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized IFS Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-01-2001, 01:08 AM
Resurrection_Joe

O/T - Sig and Sour

I got a new sig, cool eh?

Anyway, since Im on the subject, who would like to see serious off road drawings of andreas and the like along with the funny ones?

1978 K20, 355, TH 400, NP 205, 7" Lift, 36" TSL's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-01-2001, 01:11 AM

Re: O/T - Sig and Sour

Oooh me me me! I would

Kevin
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-01-2001, 10:30 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Pretty cool Joe!

Are you SURE you want to trust ME???

~evil grin~

Mine would say "In Watson we trust". I talked to him yesterday, and I have to give Steve Watson some major credit for taking the time and giving some great advice. If only more companies were like Offroad Design, it would a better world!

Shawn
87 K5
few mods

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-01-2001, 11:02 AM

<font color=blue> I WANNA SEE UM!!!!![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Bye Bye now RJ you be good[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img].</font color=blue>

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img][b]Boomerang Boy, Captain Boomerang, What ever, It's all good![b][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-01-2001, 05:12 PM
Mud in my Veins

Shawn, I have to agree with you about Steve Watson. When I ordered my 1" ORD 0 rate add a leaves from him he talked to me for about 30 minutes about all kinds of truck stuff and a little about the Marines. Gave advice on swapping in a solid axle, working on/with my buddy's Toyota Tacoma, all kinds of good stuff. He really is a good guy and if I need a product that ORD makes, I won't even look at the competitors.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

1992 Blazer Sport, 350, 4L60, Rancho 2"[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img], 285/75R16 AT's, K&N, Flowmaster, MSD[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
Aircraft, Cars, and Me
post #6 of (permalink) Old 09-01-2001, 05:49 PM
Resurrection_Joe

That's 2 people with my pics in their sigs! YAY!

Oh really Shawn, shut the hell up, you're cool. "Oh missing a lug nut? Here ya go lemme get that on for you, sorry it aint exactly the same. Ooooh, wait, looks an oil leak, here have my 496, I'll fix this 355. Oooh wait that tranny won't hold up, aw hell here take th K5 and I'll use this."

Then you go talk about rose bushes.

Heres a good analogy, you think of Steve Watson the way I think of you, there understand now? The scary thing is, some newbies on this board are e-mailing ME and pleading for me to tell them something. I know little, but I guess I can field this one and give Shawn a break.

Ok then, I'll have to call up Watson and order a frame brace soon then. Drop your name all over the place. Yeah SHAWN referred me here. [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

BTW - I already hate my sig, Im gonna change it.

1978 K20, 355, TH 400, NP 205, 7" Lift, 36" TSL's
post #7 of (permalink) Old 09-01-2001, 06:57 PM
Resurrection_Joe

HI KEVIN!!!

Just wanted to show off my new sig.

It's a bit long, but not too tall. I think tall is what pissis most people off, because it makes the words you're reading jump when the picture loads. Its also just 32k, bot bad at all.

1978 K20, 355, TH 400, NP 205, D44, 14FF, 7" Combined Lift, 36x14.5x16.5 TSL Radials
post #8 of (permalink) Old 09-01-2001, 09:34 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I'll never change my sig.

"Bubba Tub" 1977 K-10 350,Th350,Np203 D60/14ff 4.56's Detroit Rear. 7" lift, 39.5/16.5 Swamper TSL's.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 09-02-2001, 12:58 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

It just gets worse......

"Bubba Tub" 1977 K-10 350,Th350,Np203 D60/14ff 4.56's Detroit Rear. 7" lift, 39.5/16.5 Swamper TSL's, Some Greys
post #10 of (permalink) Old 09-02-2001, 01:31 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Now we now what REALLY happened to Frank!!! Did they give the ol' probe Frank???[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

LOL

Shawn
87 K5
few mods

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode