eric turner is NOT a deadbeat - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard IFS Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized IFS Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-30-2001, 03:35 PM
desertmoron

eric turner is NOT a deadbeat

Turns out Eric Turner is NOT a flaky dead beat. He had a bad motorcycle accident and was in CCU for several weeks. Perhaps i jumped the gun, but after 3 weeks... Anyway, i just wanted to set the record straight as i received a money order today. Sorry for my ranting and whining.

old post...

FYI. Iíve bought and sold quite a few parts from people on several boards. Iíve never had any problems with people, sometimes shipping, but everyone Iíve dealt with has been honest and up front. When I sell parts, I usually send them out the same time I ask someone to send me a check or money order. Not always, but I figure if Iím asking them to trust me I should trust them. I recently sold a set of 5 off-road lights to ERIC TURNER in Downsville, LA - [email protected] # 318-680-6252 who completely flaked out on me. I gave a ROCKIN deal on the lights and now I get no email response and no answered phone calls. I knew it was bound to happen, I was hoping it never would. Just a heads up for anyone else who might deal with ERIC TURNER in the future. Itís been 3 weeks since I sent the lights so it looks like I got the shaft from this flaky deadbeat loser.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-30-2001, 03:54 PM

Re: eric turner is a deadbeat

Is this guy on this board???

Scooby Dooby Doo !!!
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-30-2001, 04:00 PM
Veteran

Never seen him before on here but he made about 20 other posts on all the other boards as well about the same thing.

93 GMC Yukon
Chevy SuperStock 4x4 Truck Puller
Great Lakes Truck & Tractor Pulling Association
http://www.greatlakespull.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-30-2001, 04:18 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

That sucks..I got burned awhile back buying a 16x8 GTA wheel for a Trans Am. Ever since then I've been real weary buying stuff off the internet, because it's next to impossible to prosecute them. [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-30-2001, 04:35 PM

I one the $255 on EBAY for a Kyosho Concept EP Radio Control Helicopter and shot an email to the guy every 8 hours or so and after 3 days I got an autoresponse from his paypal account wanting money. Hmm. He never returned any of my emails. I contacted winners of some of his other auctions which were all RC stuff and one was a lady that sent over 500 dollars to him for a helicopter and never heard from him again. I didn't send my money.

Jason
Big Willy Style
http://www.projectbigwilly.com

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-30-2001, 08:12 PM
BigBlueZ71

BEFORE YOU BID ON ANYTHING ON EBAY, make sure you check their feedback status, I will never bid on anything if the person #1 is relatively new to ebay, and #2 has ANY negative feedback. And so far I haven't been scammed. But hey once in a while you'll come across someone like me that wont scam ya on stuff over the net. I have sold a car off classifieds2000.com ( my 1977 Datsun 280Z) sweet little yellow 2door coupe, rockford fosgate subs, my old sub box for a single 10....and lots of other stuff, BY THE WAY I'M STILL SELLING THAT '94 style Z71 STOCK 16x7 RIM.

post #7 of (permalink) Old 08-30-2001, 08:40 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Who is Eric Turner? I he on this board?

"Bubba Tub" 1977 K-10 350,Th350,Np203 D60/14ff 4.56's Detroit Rear. 7" lift, 39.5/16.5 Swamper TSL's.
post #8 of (permalink) Old 08-30-2001, 11:34 PM

Why don't you find someone on this board thats close to or in Downsville that will show up at Eric Turners house with an "attention getting" stick, and then see what he has to say? Heck he might even be more than happy to pay and might then assure you that it was all a big misunderstanding, but that would be in a perfect world. Today I don't think that would work because you would have a hefty lawsuit, theres nothing written about this was there? With the last part I'm getting at taking him to court, but I don't suppose you did anything written. Anyways I wish the best of luck to ya. [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Kevin
post #9 of (permalink) Old 08-31-2001, 09:21 AM
desertmoron

i'm pretty sure he's ignoring me - it's been 3 weeks. his cell phone now goes directly to vmail when i call (i thnk he programmed my number to not ring). i'm not out enough $$ to make a big deal. he contacted me about parts i had listed on this board so i figure he might be looking for other parts as well - i think he had a jeep, but i thought i'd warn everyone just incase.

post #10 of (permalink) Old 09-01-2001, 12:37 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

yea ive only had one problem with ebay and used it several times. my g/f's mom wanted to get her brother (my buddy with the yota getting a 350) a set of nerf bars for christmas so i found a set for a decent price and it was an actual store so they were brand new and i figured i didnt have to worry. well i called the guy and game him the credit card # that the mom gave me to use so he could ship them out that day as it was about a week before christmas. they never came and i called the guy back about 5 times and emailed him about the same #. finally about 3 weeks later he replied to my email and said that he didnt have the set i bought in stock then when i left him neg feeback he left ME neg feedback saying i never paid!! oh boy i was pissed but at least i wasnt out any money, i just felt bad for my g/f's mom and brother!

Mike ~
* Earnhardt Forever *

89 Chevy K1500 some goodies, but not enough! [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode