ot OU Football - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard IFS Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized IFS Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2001, 08:01 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

ot OU Football

now that i got all this free time i plan on watching ou football and working and studying to finish up my geography degree this year. OU is now 1-0 beating North Carolina 41-27 they play Air Force this weekend and ill be glued to the set watching it. GO SOONERS!!!

I'm Sooner Breed!!!! Sooner Born!!! and when I die ill be Sooner Dead!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2001, 10:24 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: ot OU Football

GO GATORS!!! haha, im so pumped football season is back!! i went to my old high schools first game last week and it made me miss my days of playing. i was a little upset about the OU game last weekend though. my best friend is starting guard for NC, so i was mad they got killed, not suprised though. haha. anyhow....let the rivalries resume!!!

PS - i always thought it was "im sooner born, sooner bred, and when i die ill be sooner dead". am i wrong??

Mike ~
* Earnhardt Forever *

89 Chevy K1500 some goodies, but not enough! [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2001, 10:39 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

MPH...about the Gators? Man what are you thinking I mean Florida, I know you are from there and all but come on. I bleed red and black man. Im damn proud to go to the best school in the south UGA.

Ryan

-I shoulda been a cowboy-
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2001, 10:49 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

hell yea ryan - i bleed orange and blue. ive grown up 20 min from gainesville (where UF is). the school is too big for me so i came to UNF in jax, where the UF vs UGA game is - i went last year - it was awesome! of course UF always waxes them though [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Mike ~
* Earnhardt Forever *

89 Chevy K1500 some goodies, but not enough! [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2001, 11:17 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

BLA BLA BLA. Man Jacksonville is a damn good time. I am kinda shady about where I am stayin this year though. It is close to the Landing but I dont know what sort of area it is in. Any knowledge of teh Extended Stay America over there? From what I understand it is like 2 blocks away from the Hilton that is right across from the Landing.

Ryan

post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-30-2001, 07:42 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

no offense folks but i hate florida and everything about the state. I was so glad to see OU spank FSU in the Orange bowl last year. The reason i hate florida is my ex moved there, well they can have her. i am glad to see the big 12 is now getting the recognition it deserves my god with schools like OU, Nebraska, Texas, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, Kansas, Kansas State you cant go wrong.

post #7 of (permalink) Old 08-30-2001, 08:13 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Ok thunder I retract my comment about your sig line being correct.

Ryan

post #8 of (permalink) Old 08-30-2001, 08:15 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

well you have to be breed before you are born.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode