OT Dogs - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard IFS Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized IFS Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-28-2001, 09:23 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

OT Dogs

Okay since 72Dreamers post got taken over with dog talk I figured I would make a post about dogs. I have a yellow lab named Harley what about yall.

Ryan

-I shoulda been a cowboy-
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 18-526078-Mvc-018s.jpg (59.3 KB, 3 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-28-2001, 09:37 PM

Re: OT Dogs

Boxer Bulldog named Solomon & 2 Boston Terriers.

[b]<font color=blue>1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71 Ext. Cab - 295x75 BFG AT KO's
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-28-2001, 09:43 PM
Mud in my Veins

My family has a Cardigan Welsh Corgin named Tovah and a French Brittany Spaniel named Whitney back in Michigan. Tovah's my little buddy[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img], but Whitney and I don't get along that great. We just "coexist" when I am home.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Unfortunately the Marines won't let you have pets, so I am really missing having a dog. When I get out and move home I want a Golden Retriever[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]. My fiance wants a Jack Russel Terrier. I dunno about owning a dog the size of a cat.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Have to see though.

1992 Blazer Sport, 350, 4L60, Rancho 2"[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img], 285/75R16 AT's, K&N, Flowmaster, MSD[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
Aircraft, Cars, and Me
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-28-2001, 11:05 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I have two dogs, a long hair German Shepherd named Murphy and a half Golden Lab and half Golden Retriever named Fuzz. Murph's going on 7 and Fuzz is 21/2 and both are afraid of my 6 year old cat my husband nicknamed the "Old Bitch." She's fixed, declawed and slaps at them when they come in the house.

post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-28-2001, 11:13 PM

ashton...half a black lab. pure bread, but only 55pounds. worthles for hunting. i don;t like
---Peacock

<font color=red>96 Z-71 EXTcab, richmond 3.73, detroit rear, cold air, dual flowmasters, new drive-train </font color=red>
post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2001, 12:47 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

8 month old beagle named "bailey" this pic is the day i got him - 5 weeks old, 5lbs. he is now 39 pounds have a pic i will scan when i can. i really want a black lab for duck hunting - will get one when i graduate next year!

ps - bailey LOVES riding in the truck - he makes me roll down the window so he can hang his head out though! [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] and i saw the other post and references to bulldogs. my g/f's roommate has an american bulldog named butch and that thing is freaking awesome!! loves to wrestle. hes black and white. very cool dog

Mike ~
* Earnhardt Forever *

89 Chevy K1500 some goodies, but not enough! [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 18-526286-me&dog.jpg (28.1 KB, 2 views)
post #7 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2001, 01:02 AM
Veteran

Here's my dog. A black lab named Boundter in his best pose[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img].

Got him from the pound when he was about 6 years old. He is very good with kids.

JaxZ71
94 Z71 350, Xcab, Sportside, 285/75/16 BFG AT, 16x8 AR Nitro, K&N, MSD coil & wires, Trailmaster 4" lift.
Lousy glasspacks and rusted Westin step bars [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 18-526294-BoundterTN-1.jpg (20.4 KB, 2 views)
post #8 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2001, 10:59 AM

I've got two black lab mixes, male and female, Bear and Harley.

post #9 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2001, 11:47 AM

Here's my mutt... he's german shepherd/golden lab mix... a pound puppy. His name is Trigger (like the horse), weighs 90lbs and tries to eat squirrels... He hasn't quite figured out yet that he can't climb trees[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img].

With his 2 favorite things... he's such a good boy[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Cheryle

I live in my own little world, but it's OK, they know me here
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 18-526630-trigger.jpg (45.7 KB, 2 views)
post #10 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2001, 01:42 PM
Can't Get Enough

I've got a full blood Siberian Husky with Blue eyes of course. Got him when he was 1 from the pound. Had hime for a year then got him a playmate. Got another full blood Husky from a Rescue program. So if your looking for a good dog PLEASE go to the pound or contact a rescue program before you go and spend a lot on a pupy. There are plenty of GREAT dogs out there who need a home.

Here is a pic of my old Blazer and my Dog Neiko, no pics of my other dog Nicky but the are identical except he weighs 70lbs and she weighs 40lbs.

Laters, Ryan

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode