OT: Natural selection - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard IFS Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized IFS Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-25-2001, 09:35 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

OT: Natural selection

Darwin renounced his theory at death but this makes you wonder if evolution could be true.

Arkansas Woman Killed in Mistaken Rapture
by Elroy Willis
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARKANSAS CITY (EAP) -- A Little Rock woman was killed yesterday after leaping through her moving car's sun roof during an incident best described as a "mistaken rapture" by dozens of eye-witnesses.

Thirteen other people were injured after a twenty-car pile-up resulted from people trying to avoid hitting the woman who was apparently convinced that the rapture was occurring when she saw twelve people floating up into the air, and then passed a man on the side of the road who she claimed was Jesus.

"She started screaming "He's back!, He's back!" and climbed right out of the sunroof and jumped off the roof of the car," said Everet Williams, husband of 28-year-old Georgann Williams who was pronounced dead at the scene.

"I was slowing down but she wouldn't wait till I stopped," Willams said. She thought the rapture was happening and was convinced that Jesus was gonna lift her up into the sky," he went on to say.

"This is the strangest thing I've seen since I've been on the force," said Paul Madison, first officer on the scene.

Madison questioned the man who looked like Jesus and discovered that he was on his way to a toga costume party, when the tarp covering the bed of his pickup truck came loose and released twelve blow-up sex dolls filled with helium which then floated up into the sky.

Ernie Jenkins, 32, of Fort Smith, who's been told by several of his friends that he looks like Jesus, pulled over and lifted his arms into the air in frustration, and said "Come back," just as the Williams' car passed him, and Mrs. Williams was sure that it was Jesus lifting people up into the sky as they passed by him, according to her husband, who says his wife loved Jesus more than anything else.

When asked for comments about the twelve sex dolls, Jenkins replied "This is all just too weird for me. I never expected anything like this to happen."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bubba Tub" 1977 K-10 350,Th350,Np203 D60/14ff 4.56's Detroit Rear. 7" lift, 39.5/16.5 Swamper TSL's.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-25-2001, 10:15 PM

Re: OT: Natural selection

<font color=blue>I feel sorry that the woman died, But that is kninda funy, In a morbid sort of way[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img].</font color=blue>

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img][b]Boomerang Boy, Captain Boomerang, What ever, It's all good![b][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-25-2001, 10:19 PM

<font face="Comic Sans MS">Wonder if she'll earn a Darwin award... Hmmmmm I'm more than a little religious, but how looney can you get??? Jumping out of a car because some things floated up into the air??? Wait for the dumb thing to stop, another 10 seconds won't kill you (or it could I guess if you think the car has an ejector seat...)...

I probably sound pretty cold for sayin' it, but we're better off without certain people... [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img]</font>

Tim "Sandman"

ORC Land Use columnist:
My May Column
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-26-2001, 10:08 AM
Mud in my Veins

Re: Better off

Here, here!

Steve 83 Bronco 4.9L
<font color=red>Don't buy it... Build it.</font color=red>
post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-26-2001, 01:15 PM
Mud in my Veins

She's definately a top contender for the 2001 Darwin Awards.

Think about it this way. She could have had kids and they would have had kids and they would have had kids, and so on and so on. So a whole string of stupid DNA just got cut off. The human race is better for it. Our true destiny in the course of human life just got a little closer.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

1992 Blazer Sport, 350, 4L60, Rancho 2"[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img], 285/75R16 AT's, K&N, Flowmaster, MSD[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
Aircraft, Cars, and Me
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode