Herculiner Rejuvinator Installed... - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard IFS Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized IFS Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2001, 10:30 PM Thread Starter

Herculiner Rejuvinator Installed...

...well, more or less [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] i got bored this evening so i scrubbed out the bed with some dish soap and water, then rinsed. after it dried, i went ahead and applied the Herculiner Rejuvenator that was sent to me weeks ago by Herculiner.

I used the small blue foam roller that originally came with the liner kit. The stuff is navy blue in color, so I was kinda hesitant to put it on at first since the can said Black [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] Anyhow, the color changes to black as it cures.

I went out and check it a few minutes ago...looks good....but I also found all the spots i missed with the roller [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif[/img] i didn't have a paint brush out there so i couldn't get into the real right spots. I'll fix that tomorrow and post a pic when daylight rolls around again.

<font color=blue>Shorts</font color=blue>

Your what is stuck? [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2001, 11:16 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Herculiner Rejuvinator Installed...

so it actually did work huh shorts? im thinking of putting on the gallon they sent me along with the rejuvenator/uv protector tomorrow since i dont have anything else to do!

Mike ~
* Earnhardt Forever *

89 Chevy K1500 some goodies, but not enough! [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-22-2001, 10:16 AM
Resurrection_Joe

Yeah, when all the hip kids today get bored and need a little something to do, they all go down to the local store, pick up some herculiner rejuvinator, and get cracking!

1978 K20, 355, TH 400, NP 205, D44, 14FF, 7" Lift, 36" TSL Radials
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-22-2001, 11:13 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Herculiner sent this stuff to you guys? Did you complain or something???

I put Herculiner in the bed of my truck a bit over a month ago and it's now this weather-beaten flat dark gray / faded black color.

If shortcuts were easy, they would just be The Way[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-22-2001, 11:25 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

yes herculiner sent it. first shorts emailed them about her situation then i did. they sent her a free quart of the rejuvenator and they sent me the whole herculiner kit plus the rejuvenator. if you email them - they will ask you to send some pics and then they will send you the stuff. one warning though - they are SLOW! my first email to them was april 5 and i finally received my stuff on aug 3. i had to call them a couple times b/c it was longer than the "2 week" estimate they gave me, but i did finally get it. here are pics of my bed and as you can see, the liner has almost totally worn off in spots...

Mike ~
* Earnhardt Forever *

89 Chevy K1500 some goodies, but not enough! [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-22-2001, 12:55 PM Thread Starter

exactly what mike said except i received my stuff a couple weeks before he did. i think they were sent out within two days of each other though.

i just finished up the last coat of the stuff. i had plenty left from last night to finish my missed spots, so i fixed the boo-boos, then caked the rest of it on the top of the siderails, tailgate, and the middle area of the bed.

i got pics, but they didn't look so good on computer. i'll go out later today and get some better shots.

i don't know how the stuff will hold up, only time will tell. if it doesn't hold too well, i might just find a good spray can liner. i'm not worried about it being thick...i have several layers now....but i'd like the liner to stay black. i figure the spray will adhear to the liner well.

<font color=blue>Shorts</font color=blue>

Your what is stuck? [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode