freakin kids!!! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard IFS Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized IFS Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-15-2001, 07:17 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

freakin kids!!!

i just spent the last 3 months helpin my nephew build a bad a$$ 79 chevy shortbed 3/4 ton axles 4" sus 3" body 38" dick cepeks 350 4 speed 205 .now he wants to sell it and buy a honda he can lower to put rubber band tires eeeeeeeewwwww what is with kids today??? and i built the whole thing at cost geeeeesh

when in doubt, let er feed
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-15-2001, 07:26 PM

Re: freakin kids!!!

I know, I ust cant understand them, I'm only 17, and I can't see why they like those lowered panty-waist jap traps. Then they put a $5000 stereo in a $1500 car, jeeze. I shake my head as I drive around in my Big block powered 4x4 knowing that if one of those buggers cuts me off I may runn him over for lack of seeing him!. Althoug you can usually hear the bass 5 miles away ( THUMP-THUMP-THUMP).

Soon to be 1976 chev K-30, 427,t400,203,D60F,14Br,4.56
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-15-2001, 09:50 PM
Mud in my Veins

No no no, it's
THUMP RATTLE THUMP RATTLE THUMP RATTLE
As the massive amounts of bass rattles the back hatch and everything not secured down super tight.

1992 Blazer Sport, 350, 4L60, Rancho 2"[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img], 285/75R16 AT's, K&N, Flowmaster, MSD[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
Aircraft, Cars, and Me
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-16-2001, 01:46 AM

How much for the truck. His losse my gain.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Im only 16 and I dont under stand the whole lttle car thing. I am always tempted to run one of those damn little Civics over, but Im affraid I might get the thing stuck up in the wheel well. That and the liscence plates always rattle alot.

If it aint broke, keep fixing it till it is.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-16-2001, 01:55 AM

Did I ever tell anybody my goal in life? If not, here it is: When I get my Willys all done with the 44's on it, I am going to find two semi-matching sport compacts that were maybe involved in small wrecks and junked. Buy them, and throw them on the trailer and take them out to a long deserted stretch of road. set them next to each other side by side. Get the Willys, start about 400 feet away pointing straight at them from the front. And take off and nail them head on at around 45 and drive straight through them[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]. I will have video rolling of course, external and in cab and maybe in compact? Then of course I will drive back on top of them and take pics.

P.S. I should catch some air off of them with all the up draft from those big azz spoilers they have.

Jason
Big Willy Style
http://www.projectbigwilly.com

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-16-2001, 08:35 AM

Cant you just talk him into putting 10-12" sub woofers in the bed and putting some God awful wing on the rear of the truck? He would be like the rest of the useless Hondas out there....

P.S. Dont forget the the stickers plastered all over the rig too!!

95 4Runner
00 Ford F-250 Super Duty

To deceive an enemy, pretend you fear him.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 08-16-2001, 08:41 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

you know kids are really peer pressured. but they're also into getting laid. Maybe the rice burners can attract the females better than a rig you've got to climb up 2 feet to get into????

post #8 of (permalink) Old 08-16-2001, 10:16 AM

doubt that.... [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

<font color=blue>Shorts</font color=blue>

Your what is stuck? [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]
post #9 of (permalink) Old 08-16-2001, 10:25 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Say what you will but my girlfriend fell in love with the beast (the truck that is!) on our first date.

Honest to God......... She forgot how high it sits (really not all that high) and fell completely on her face when she stepped out at the movie theater.

A buddy and I had just had the conversation a few days before about how hard it would be not to laugh if that ever happened.

Needless to say between looking at her sitting in the parking lot and remembering the conversation....... I laughed my ass off!! But she got over it.... I guess.

Later,
Shane Bevel

The Roanoke (VA) Times Photo Department
1986 3/4 ton 4x4 'Burban 5.7L Vortec Powered
2000 Specialized Rockhopper FSR
[img] http://people.unt.edu/~shaneb/front.jpg [/img]
post #10 of (permalink) Old 08-16-2001, 10:38 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I find that the little rice-grinders make great "car-ramps" for working on the underside of my truck...

'83 Blue 'Burban K10, 4" with 35's, 6.5l oilburner, 700R4/208
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode