OT star wars ep II title - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard IFS Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized IFS Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-08-2001, 11:24 PM Thread Starter
Can't Get Enough

OT star wars ep II title

here is the name for the next episode of star wars: starwars.com is pleased to announce that Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones is the full title for the next Star Wars film, scheduled for release in May 2002.

There are a lot a big stars in this one. Christopher Walken, Sam Jackson again(but he dies), ewen mcgregor and natally portman return, the guy that played the preist/scientist on stigmata and a few people who's names i forget. Can't wait!!!!

pics of the V30 which is still for sale or possible trade.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-09-2001, 12:03 AM

Re: OT star wars ep II title

<font color=blue>Man I'm really dissapointed in the title! I mean Attack of the ClonesSounds like some old 50's B movie! I am looking forward to it, Just to see if it's better than episode 1, Which by all means was not a really good movie, and isen't anywhere near as good as the first 3!! IMO</font color=blue>

<font color=blue>He's not hammerd, He's "Enjoying Life" There's a big differance![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]</font color=blue>
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-09-2001, 12:05 AM Thread Starter
Can't Get Enough

I have an early release trailer and it looks a lot better than EP I. The name is in reference to the clone wars that are going on in this episode. The trailer shows a battle scene with hundreds of Jedi running into battle lightsabers all glowing.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-09-2001, 12:11 AM

<font color=blue>Yeah The Clone Wars are in the "history" Of Star Wars, (As layed out by lucas and expanded by the Novels.) The Novels (books) go into a lot of detail about this. I think simply "The Clone Wars" Whould be a much better title. But anyway still looking forward too it!</font color=blue>

<font color=blue>He's not hammerd, He's "Enjoying Life" There's a big differance![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]</font color=blue>
post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-09-2001, 12:15 AM Thread Starter
Can't Get Enough

I have never read the books, but some friends have and they ahve told me a bit about the clone wars and some of the really old history of the galaxy. I wonder if the emperor is going to die and be cloned like in the books/comic books.

post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-09-2001, 12:20 AM

<font color=blue>That whould be cool, But I think if they put everything we wanted from the books in the movies, They'd need to make a lot more than 2 more!! (Including episode2) Anyway I'm heading out for the night, Laterz</font color=blue>

post #7 of (permalink) Old 08-09-2001, 12:39 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Which came first the books or the movies? I still remember Star Wars in the movies , my Dad took me and some woman sat in his lap by accident. The theater is gone of course but the memories remain.

http://www.cirent.com "Bubba Tub" 1977 K10 d60-14ff Np203,th350,350 Stock,6" lift,39.5" SS
post #8 of (permalink) Old 08-09-2001, 10:47 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

at starwars.com, lucas said that he intentionally gave this installment a cheesy name to try to bring back some of the nostalgia of the old sci-fi movies. i kind of like it, in that respect. i just hope he learned from the mistakes of episode 1.

post #9 of (permalink) Old 08-09-2001, 12:00 PM

<font color=blue>The movies came first, And than the books. Buncha cool stuff happens in the books! Han and Leia get married.........With Children.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Luke opens a Jedi school, The Empire kinda drifts of into the outer reachs of the universe. All sorts of coll shint.</font color=blue>

post #10 of (permalink) Old 08-09-2001, 12:30 PM
72dreamer

mmmmmmm! natalie portman!

Marriage is like a skin graft, it may or may not take.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode