4X4 TV - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard IFS Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized IFS Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-07-2001, 07:05 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

4X4 TV

Well I have been seeing a listing on outdoor channel for 4x4 TV but always miss it. Fianlly saw it today. Finally a no nonsense show for people who use their trucks off road. Today was coverage of the goodyear rock-crawling competition. Execellent show. I wish they would have given a little description of the trucks in copetition, but it is only a 30min show. I recommend the show to everyone.

"Bubba Tub" 1977 K-10 350,Th350,Np203 D60/14ff 4.56's Detroit Rear. 7" lift, 39.5/16.5 Swamper TSL's.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-07-2001, 07:30 PM

Re: 4X4 TV

Date?? Time?? what network??

95 4Runner
00 Ford F-250 Super Duty

To deceive an enemy, pretend you fear him.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-07-2001, 08:07 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif[/img] Outdoor Channel. Next air looks like the 14th at 5pm EST.

"Bubba Tub" 1977 K-10 350,Th350,Np203 D60/14ff 4.56's Detroit Rear. 7" lift, 39.5/16.5 Swamper TSL's.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-07-2001, 08:13 PM

Sweet....... I'll check it out. Hard to find anything on 4x4ing on the tube...

95 4Runner
00 Ford F-250 Super Duty

To deceive an enemy, pretend you fear him.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-08-2001, 12:17 AM

Is that the Outdoor life network? Thats basically the only outdoor channel we have, then there's TNN and Trucks, But they rarely lift trucks. There's also all the shows I watch on Speedvision, but theres not much for 4 wheelers. I like the guy with the huge handlebar mustache on TV, can't remember his show name though.

post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-08-2001, 12:33 AM
BigBlueZ71

I SAW THAT TODAY, it was sweet. funny how only a few inches of width on those rock crawlers makes a huge difference going through those narrow trails. I only saw up to the part where they showed that "scorpion". I got the urge and went mudding right after that, I went mudding with my cousins friend who drives a toyota tacoma, went back to that same 4ft mud bog pit deal, he got stuck and I had to pull him out, then right after, i went through it with no problem at all, it was great! he turned red and went home all mad..hahaha, I listened to "like a rock" the whole way home.

post #7 of (permalink) Old 08-08-2001, 01:32 AM
Veteran

Kevin,

My Classic Car with the handle-bar moustached Dennis Gage. They have some sweet cars on that show

JaxZ71
94 Z71 350, Xcab, Sportside, 285/75/16 BFG AT, 16x8 AR Nitro, K&N, MSD coil & wires, Trailmaster 4" lift.
Lousy glasspacks and rusted Westin step bars [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
post #8 of (permalink) Old 08-08-2001, 12:04 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Kevin,

There is an Outdoor Channel too, I dont know what kind of cable or satelite you have, but I have dish network and it is on there, If you can order the Outdoor Channel, and you like atv's then go ahead and order it. There is a show on there only about atv's, it shows them rock crawling, going through trails, and talking about new products etc.

Shane

1991 K1500 350 TBI and Reg Cab Long Bed. 5spd w/152K mi presently about ready to blow up. 700R4 soon!

1996 Pontiac TA WS6, Ram Air LT1, Black, Loaded, A4, No T-Tops
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode