Silverado 2wd - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard IFS Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized IFS Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-26-2001, 11:09 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Silverado 2wd

hey im look for a kift kit for my 2001 2wd silverado. ive seen the standard 6in kits like procomp and fabtech offer, but im really interested in a l ong travel kit. i heard about this one company called AIM Industries that sell kits made my Chassis Tech or something like that. they look sweet and they offer several options like spindles, upper and lower a arms, coils, traction bars, shackles for the back, and this cradle lift the fits under the front like on a 4wd ifs and lifts the front 6in. anyone have any experience with their kits?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-28-2001, 12:40 AM
Mud in my Veins

Re: Silverado 2wd

Can't say that I do, but I do know that http://www.CaliforniaSuperTrucks.com has a 6" kit for your truck. They make high quality stuff, so I would imagine that it is a good kit. I think OffRoad magazine installed one within the last year. Warning though, their site isn't really there anymore. Just gives a contact number. Second warning, their customer service can be kinda crappy sometimes, but their products are some of the best. Worth it to me, but you may have to put up with a little rudeness to get the best stuff for your truck.

1992 Blazer Sport, 350, 4L60, Rancho 2" lift, 285/75R16 AT's, K&N, Flowmaster, MSD stuff[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-28-2001, 09:52 AM

there is also http://www.camburg.com/ that makes good kits too. i would like their 12" travel kit for my 99 2wd s-10.... also, at least on the s-10s, with the LT kits, you need to get new fiberglass front fenders that have flares built in or the tires will hit the fender...
here is another good place, complete kits, http://www.bajaconcepts.com/chevy_2w...nsion_kits.htm

Craig

'89 S-10 P/U 4.3L 31" Yoko M/Ts
'99 S-10 2.2L 2WD 5 Speed Stepside Totally Stock [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 06-28-2001, 09:04 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

yeah ive sen all those........thanks guys!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode