Who's From MI and what city? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard IFS Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized IFS Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-26-2001, 07:09 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Who\'s From MI and what city?

I know AJM and JBS are from michigan, but i was curious as to who else is from michigan and what city? Im from Davison, its about 10 miles east of Flint.

Thanks,
Ryan

"Life Begins Where The Pavement Ends"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-26-2001, 07:31 PM

Re: Who\'s From MI and what city?

<font face="Comic Sans MS">I'm from Michigan. I'm from Saginaw. Well really technically the tiny town of Hemlock which is a few miles West of Saginaw... [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] I haven't been to the Silver Lake dunes yet this year... Maybe after my special project dealing with my S truck. Unfortunately that project is not to be discussed until it reaches completion. [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]</font>

Tim "Sandman"

ORC Land Use columnist:
My May Column
post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-26-2001, 07:52 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Hi Tim. Hey have you ever heard of the Bay Area 4-Wheelers 4x4 Club? They are right in your area, great bunch of people. Ever make a trip to the Mounds ORV Park? I live about 5 mins away from there.

-Ryan

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 06-26-2001, 08:26 PM

<font face="Comic Sans MS">I don't think I recall hearing of that club... I'll have to hook up with 'em for a run or two after I get the tranny rebuilt in "Behemoth" (the 79 'burb)... I'll also have to take a trip to the mounds sometime... I was planning on it but have been having some vehicular difficulties, as well as the financial variety (student, I'm sure about everybody knows how that can be [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img])... [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Tim "Sandman"

ORC Land Use columnist:
My May Column
post #5 of (permalink) Old 06-26-2001, 10:22 PM

yeah, I'm from Michigan. i live in Greenville...a thriving metropolis(not so much) about 45min north east of Grand Rapids.
---Peacock

<font color=red>96 Z-71 EXTcab, richmond 3.73, detroit rear, cold air, dual flowmasters, new drive-train </font color=red>
post #6 of (permalink) Old 06-26-2001, 10:46 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Glad to see more people from the rust belt. I am in Shelby Twp. Just north of Utica. I used to belong to the Delta FourWheelers out of Saginaw. I have been to the Mounds once. Looking at going in the next couple weeks. Going to see what my 91 Trooper will do.

84 Xtra cab(looking for trail 4runner)
91 Trooper
96 Z-71
post #7 of (permalink) Old 06-26-2001, 10:56 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Ive heard of the delta 4wheelers, i used to belong to the Thumb Area Mud Runners but they are more into mud races as i am more into trailrides and laid back boggin. If anyone ever wants company at the mounds just let me know, hopefully ill have my truck finished up in a few weeks.

post #8 of (permalink) Old 06-26-2001, 11:14 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I'm originally from Flushing but live in the Fenton area right now (you're just around the corner, Bogger!). Let me know if you guys set up a run somewhere - I've been to the Mounds a bunch of times, but don't really prefer it.

The project truck is almost done, might drive it up north for the 4'th... now if I could only get this pesky transfer case problem figured out.

<font color=blue>I like animals. They taste good.</font color=blue> [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
post #9 of (permalink) Old 06-27-2001, 07:39 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I,m from Bay City, I'll be taking the Yukon up to silver lake the weekend after the fourth.

post #10 of (permalink) Old 06-27-2001, 08:09 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Hey all fellow michigan people. I am living in Grand Rapids right now but am from Montague (which is about 20 miles from the great Silver Lake.) anyone eles from around the big city...or know any places close to here.

Jerrod

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode