Who's From MI and what city? - Page 4 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard IFS Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized IFS Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of (permalink) Old 07-03-2001, 11:01 PM

Re: Who\'s From MI and what city?

Stickers??? Did someone mention stickers? I happen to specialize in vinyl graphics, and lettering. [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Let me know if you need anything.

The Blazer has a very simple and reliable drivetrain, so it should be a good wheeling unit [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img].

<font color=purple>Jeff427</font color=purple>
<font color=red></font color=red>
http://www.off-road.ws
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of (permalink) Old 07-03-2001, 11:30 PM
Mud in my Veins

Jeff, cool[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img] we definately know who our club's official sticker guy is going to be.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

1992 Blazer Sport, 350, 4L60, Rancho 2" lift, 285/75R16 AT's, K&N, Flowmaster, MSD stuff[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
post #33 of (permalink) Old 07-04-2001, 05:54 PM

stickers? cool! in or outside stick?
well, the blazer is in limbo, waiting on a current deal to go through. trading my s10 in on.............. you guessed it, another s10. this one's tuff though. 5" trialmaster, 4.3, 5 spd. i've liked sticks for wheeling anyway. yes, this ones a 4x4. I WAANA GO WHEELING!. now i'm waiting for the bank. (snore!)
ok, time to wake up! the ONLINERS/OFFROADERS is about to commence.............................

when stock just won't do..............

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of (permalink) Old 07-04-2001, 09:10 PM
Mud in my Veins

jbs, "the other Jeff", tell me more about this 4x4 S10. Year, mods, etc.

I just thought of something. We could call the club "Michigan Online Offroaders". Then our nickname would be <font color=red>MOO</font color=red>.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I can see it now:

www.MOO.com

1992 Blazer Sport, 350, 4L60, Rancho 2" lift, 285/75R16 AT's, K&N, Flowmaster, MSD stuff[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
post #35 of (permalink) Old 07-04-2001, 09:50 PM

well thats one heck of a thought for the website, but http://www.moo.comis already taken. its all about manates and cows i guess. i didn;t click around, but that what i gathered from the opening page. i figure that since the whole thing started at off-road.com we ought to set up shop there or be linked from there.

You've got to be kidding me. its a pilgrimage from middleville? well i guess it would be a bit loinger than need besince there isn;t a good way to bypass M43 into hastings then north till you hit M-66
but heck, if this is an on-line/OFFROAD thing somebody has got to have a vehicle capablre of taking some short cuts. you'll be able to ride I-96 all the way into lansing...by the time you move back to the big hand in the middle of the water, I-496 will be open again
---Peacock

<font color=red>96 Z-71 EXTcab, richmond 3.73, detroit rear, cold air, dual flowmasters, new drive-train </font color=red>
post #36 of (permalink) Old 07-05-2001, 12:09 AM

"The other Jeff", I can do both inside and outside, stick stickers. Whoa, say that three times fast [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img].

AJM, did some good wheeling yesterday, I will try to get some pics posted from the top of Tower Hill, but the pics just give you an idea what it is like, it is way better in person.

<font color=purple>Jeff427</font color=purple>
<font color=red></font color=red>
http://www.off-road.ws
post #37 of (permalink) Old 07-05-2001, 09:53 PM
FWP

Gladwin eh- say ya to da UP eh. Grew up in Gwinn, folks live in Marquette. I'm now in AZ.

http://fwp4x4.coloradok5.com
post #38 of (permalink) Old 07-05-2001, 10:50 PM

the other jeff?, AJM gave me a new name, woohoo! as for the other s-10, 97 4by, 4.3, 5spd, reg cab/short box (black, of course) 5in trailmaster, zr2 wheels with 31-10.5 bfg's. no, it's NOT a zr2. go's nice (can't do moch with the sales guy ridin' shotgun) we'll see if it's mine, i want it bad!!! damn s-10's are addicting, but i'm taking something for it.
DAMMIT AJM, your MOO thing made me laguh(sp) soo hard, i fell off my lazy-boy!! where do you find this stuff?
it's amazind what you think up when your home alone and the power goes out..................................
till later

post #39 of (permalink) Old 07-06-2001, 12:38 AM
Mud in my Veins

jbs, or should I say, "The Other Jeff", I get this stuff from inside my head. You'd be surprised what I have zinging around in there.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Shut up guys!........trying to type...shut up!........[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

S10 sounds good. I'd go for the old Blazer, but I bet the S10 drives nicer, gets better gas mileage, and is in overall better shape.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] I'm seriously thinking about keeping my Blazer IFS so when I break my trail toy we have one truck that is always reliable.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

post #40 of (permalink) Old 07-06-2001, 01:26 PM

yup, i here voices too, i don't listen though........
well, i heard from the bank, i can still here them laffing their ass off. no i can't get the s10, bummer
looks like i'm getting the blaze after all. not bad, newer small block, 350 trans, 208 case, 4" lift, good tires. was my buddies plow truck. now i gotta find money again!!!!!!!
onwrd through the fog............MOO.MOO.MOO.MOO.MOO!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode