Who's From MI and what city? - Page 2 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard IFS Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized IFS Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of (permalink) Old 06-27-2001, 07:47 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Who\'s From MI and what city?

hey i'm from attica. it's neer lapeer

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of (permalink) Old 06-27-2001, 07:55 AM

Jglover,
Where from in GR? I"m down there quite a bit...well not so much now that my g/f moved from East, but I'm still down there a few times a week
---Peacock

<font color=red>96 Z-71 EXTcab, richmond 3.73, detroit rear, cold air, dual flowmasters, new drive-train </font color=red>
post #13 of (permalink) Old 06-27-2001, 09:29 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Acttualy I live and work in Wyoming which is the southwest side of town.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of (permalink) Old 06-27-2001, 10:42 AM

Im from the great state of Michigan. Live by Freeland, right in the middle of Midland, Bay City, and Saginaw (the tri-cities).... I go up to Gladwin a lot wheelin. Talked to the Bay Area 4 Wheelers a few times http://www.angelfire.com/mi2/bayarea4x4club/. Last week was my first time at the mounds, but i wasn't driving. Im going down there again on Sunday with a few friends. I beat on an 89 S-10.

Craig

'89 S-10 P/U 4.3L 31" Yoko M/Ts
'99 S-10 2.2L 2WD 5 Speed Stepside Totally Stock [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
post #15 of (permalink) Old 06-28-2001, 12:15 AM
Mud in my Veins

Yep, I'm a Michiganian too![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] Gotta love being from the "state that looks like a hand with a thingy over it", as it was once described to me.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] I'm from Middleville, a tiny town about 20 miles south of Grand Rapids on M-37. Currently I am in San Diego, CA with the Marines, but either the end of September or the first week of October I will be back in Michigan after I get out. Not certain exactly where I am going to end up, but I think it will be somewhere around Battle Creek and Kalamazoo because I want to go to Western Michigan's Aviation school.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Sometime in the future we should all get together and go play somewhere. I've got a couple of non-computer gifted friends from home who go wheeling all the time.

Oh yeah, Jeff427 is from Michigan, Gladwin he told me.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

1992 Blazer Sport, 350, 4L60, Rancho 2" lift, 285/75R16 AT's, K&N, Flowmaster, MSD stuff[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
post #16 of (permalink) Old 06-28-2001, 01:42 AM
Veteran

Hell, I'm only 6 or 7 hours from Grand Rapids, but if all the MichiganianGanders [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] are gonna get together sometime I might try to join you.

Sounds like fun.

1994 Z71 350, Xcab, Sportside, 285/75/16 BFG AT. Trailmaster 4" lift
post #17 of (permalink) Old 06-29-2001, 11:02 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I am from Bay City, well actually in the middle of Bay City, Saginaw, and Midland, right close to Delta college. I go up to Gladwin alot i have an 87 s10 xcab with tbar/add-a-leaf lift and 30" bfg at's. I beat the hell out of it and i still can't kill the dang thing. That little underpowered 2.8L v-6 just won't die.

post #18 of (permalink) Old 06-29-2001, 08:53 PM

i've got a idea, why don't us michigan folks throw AJM a welcome home wheelfest?????????
mid-october? gotta give him time to get use to the weather (yeh, right!) i can bring my s-10 for comic relief. hehehe the MICHIGAN ON-LINERS OFF-ROADERS.get it?
ok, quit throwin' stuff, that rock hurt!

when stock just won't do..............

post #19 of (permalink) Old 06-30-2001, 08:38 PM
Mud in my Veins

Definately want to go wheeling with as many of you guys as I can. Probably have to wait later than mid October though. Gonna be busy getting a job, apartment, getting ready for the fiance, catching up with family and friends, etc etc etc.

jbs, man, I get cold when it hit's the 60's.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] Been in SoCal to long.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

1992 Blazer Sport, 350, 4L60, Rancho 2" lift, 285/75R16 AT's, K&N, Flowmaster, MSD stuff[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
post #20 of (permalink) Old 06-30-2001, 09:55 PM

man, it's gonna suck to be you this winter. remember snow? 60's? thats nice for here. hit mid 90's today though!
went to indy for the street machine nationals today. DAMN, i still got wood! sorry about the term, but couldn't think of anything else, hehehe.
i found a 4by finally! 82 blazer, typical michigan truck, rust everywhere, but still relitivly solid. price is right too, it's a buddys. (STEAL!)
till later.......

when stock just won't do..............

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode