NEED Y'ALLS OPINION ON NEW SIG - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard IFS Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized IFS Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-19-2001, 06:56 PM
whitetail204

NEED Y\'ALLS OPINION ON NEW SIG

Hey everyone just wanted to get some feedback on my new pic.Better or no?I finally figured out how to change it with the help of PHOTOPOINT.COM.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-19-2001, 07:19 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: NEED Y\'ALLS OPINION ON NEW SIG

I like the old one better just for the fact that the truck is out in the country on a dirt road instead of a parking lot. But then again I guess change is good just so you dont get bored of looking at the same pic over and over. Just my opinion.

post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-19-2001, 10:51 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Looks Good So shiny. I guess I have to keep up with the jone's. I hope mine shows up, I'm using space on test board to store my pic.

"Bubba Tub" 1977 K-10 350,Th350,Np203 D60/14ff 4.56's Detroit Rear. 7" lift, 39.5/16.5 Swamper TSL's.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 06-19-2001, 10:56 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

why not combine that pic with the other one - kinda like mine. ive got it all shined up and all mudded up too! (is that even a word - mudded?? [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] haha). anyways - best of both worlds!

Mike ~
* Earnhardt Forever *

89 Chevy K1500 - 350TBI/700R4/NP241 - 3" lift - 33's - other goodies, but not enough! [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 06-19-2001, 10:58 PM
Veteran

It's a good pic. I like the "Green Hell" caption.

I do agree with Red, a pic of it in the dirt (or even in the grass) looks better than on pavement.

Either way it's still a sweet looking truck

1994 Z71 350, Xcab, Sportside, 285/75/16 BFG AT. Trailmaster 4" lift
post #6 of (permalink) Old 06-20-2001, 08:03 PM
whitetail204

Hows this MPHZ71? Everyone let me know if its too big.I want to thank everyone who has helped me .Now that I know how to do this I'll probably try to get some better pics.

post #7 of (permalink) Old 06-20-2001, 10:45 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

there ya go man! perfect [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Mike ~
* Earnhardt Forever *

89 Chevy K1500 - 350TBI/700R4/NP241 - 3" lift - 33's - other goodies, but not enough! [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
post #8 of (permalink) Old 06-20-2001, 10:53 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I knew you were saving the best for last [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Fore real teh last one is great. I like everything except the GREEN HELL caption. What is that suppose to mean?

post #9 of (permalink) Old 06-21-2001, 04:33 PM
whitetail204

The "GREEN HELL" I borrowed from METALLICA who borrowed the song from the MISFITS.I love that song. Anyway my truck is green so thats what I named her. Sorry if it offends anyone but I gotta be me. Cant wait to get the ram-air hood on ,it's going to be SWEEEET! By the way ,Mike, I got 2 peices of 16 gauge stainless (54"long x 6" wide) at work to fill in the gap in rear wheel wells.Im gonna paint it with a wrinkle coat as a base then green over that and try to install this weekend ,I'll send some pics if I get it done.

post #10 of (permalink) Old 06-21-2001, 10:34 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

sweet, sounds cool. id like to see pics. do u already know the hood youre getting? im gonna get one when i repaint but i dunno what kind (ram, cowl, etc..)

Mike ~
* Earnhardt Forever *

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode