the fighting has to end - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard IFS Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized IFS Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-19-2001, 03:32 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

the fighting has to end

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-19-2001, 03:53 PM
Veteran

Re: i watched the baddess ass thing last nite! O/T

So the punk kid beat the first kid up but couldnīt handle the second. Then the third guy robbed him and threw some of his personal items in a fire?? All because of his weird outfit?? And you thought it was badass? WOW !! You and your friends must be the most MACHO guys ever to be born....

Andreas

<font color=blue>Member of the secret sbc400 club</font color=blue>
post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-19-2001, 03:55 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

no i wasnt part of anything about that last nite. i just watched all what happened

If it ain't tight, it ain't right.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 06-19-2001, 03:56 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

plus if you saw the kid and what he said that nite, seriously, youd want to tackle him too

If it ain't tight, it ain't right.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 06-19-2001, 03:59 PM
Veteran

Yeah, maybe I wanted to, but I wouldnīt actually do it. And I would sure as hell not rob him! I would concentrate on my friends/company, and more importantly, my beer instead.

Andreas

<font color=blue>Member of the secret sbc400 club</font color=blue>
post #6 of (permalink) Old 06-19-2001, 04:07 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Some things are just more important than others. Like sipping a fine beer and having a good time with your buddies.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img] Maybe one day looking for trouble won't be cool anymore... Then again, maybe not.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]Somebody once said "Go Big" . . . Well we're goin' Full Size[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 06-19-2001, 04:18 PM

I guessed that the pocket checking of the large coat was for a possibly lethal weapon. These "punk" types may have their self esteem heightened by the loaded gun at their side. Not that I agree with the fight in the first place.

post #8 of (permalink) Old 06-19-2001, 05:12 PM
72dreamer

my brother and his knuckle head friends went to a "pretty much anything goes" club in houston. one of the guys there was giving my bro's friend (2nd) the eye and it bothered him. he could of left him well enough alone but he didn't. he talked to guy and they went outside. my bro and the 3rd friend followed them out and the 2nd talking to the "club" guy wanted him to leave with them to another place. clubguy went to go tell his friends he was leaving and came back out. on their way to the truck they jumped him and beat him.
my bro told me this story over some brews which he didn't realize was a no no. he said it was fun. i got up, finished the brew, tossed the can in the trash and pimp slapped him. my little bro, being back from the marines and having learned pressure point techniques, tried to get to those pressure points but wasn't quick enough. learning kickboxing was a good thing for me. i got ahold of the 3rd one night when i came across him. the second has sinced moved to an unknown location. not that he knew i was looking for him but he left before i was even told the story.
middle school were the worst years for me cuz i always got picked on. high school changed all that but i wasn't a bully. when things cooled down i talked with my bro and he says he now understands and feels sorry. i hope that's true. i didn't want my brother to be one of those types.
if someone talks crap to you and you can kick their arse then that's fine. but save yourself the drama. it's not worth it and you never know what revenge will bring you.
if you need to fight, join the local boxing, karate of wrestling team. sorry for making it so long. even bragging about what you saw and thinking it was "the baddess ass thing" just isn't cool. not in my opinion at least.

You only live once, but if you live it right, once is enough.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 06-19-2001, 07:28 PM

Chicks and beer.. that's whatcha' ought to be concerned about, not what some goofball is wearing.

Take 'er mellow, Brian.

post #10 of (permalink) Old 06-19-2001, 08:26 PM
whitetail204

Now we all see why they raised the legal drinking age.If someone doesnt get their ass shot over this it will amaze me. People dont just fight anymore in my day,if you didnt like someone you fight them 1 on 1 if you had any balls.and robbing the guy ;damn if I would'nt find a way to get some PAYBACK.But I guess Im just getting old.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode