Off Roading Forums banner

a truck?

796 views 10 replies 2 participants last post by  **DONOTDELETE** 
G
#1 ·
hey does anyone have some pictures of a fullsize with 33s i'm trying to decide what my z71 would look like with 33 inch swamper ssrs so any pictures of any type of truck or suv with 33s of any type would be much appreciated thanks

one day it will all happen

G
#4 ·
Here's big blue, same size as "The Kid" tires look a little meaner though......;) no offense kid, your truck rules.. haha

-Ryan S- 1994 Chevy Silverado Z-71 Two-Tone Navy/Silver, 285/75/16 BFG Mud Terrains. Custom Flowmaster Dual Exhaust. K&N system. Custom Kenwood/Rockford Fosgate system, two 12" Rockford HE subs.

Attachments

#6 ·
No lift and 285/75R16's on 16x8's.

2.5" lift and the same tires and rims as above.

Playing pictures.

Hope these help some.

1992 Blazer Sport, 350, 4L60, Rancho 2" lift, 285/75R16 AT's, K&N, Flowmaster, MSD stuff/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

G
#7 ·
Hey, what a coincidence!!! Here's my Yukon with 33"-14.5"-15" Swamper SSRs on it.

/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gifSomebody once said "Go Big" . . . Well we're goin' Full Size/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

G
#10 ·
DAMN ! Thats a SWEEEEEEET Yukom GMCJIM ,with a truck like that your user name should be all cap's.I got a couple quick questions for ya.First how much lift,how wide are your rims, and how do you get that big picture on here.Thanx if you can answer.

G
#11 ·
Thanks WHITETAIL. That's Pro Comp's Stage II lift which is advertised as 4-6 possible inches of lift and those are 15x10 Mickey Thompson Challengers. You can find out more "stuff" at my site: http://www.full-size.com/94gmc.html Which reminds me, I need to update it/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

Oh, and the picture, I just had to trim it down or "crop" it until it was less than 100k.

/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gifSomebody once said "Go Big" . . . Well we're goin' Full Size/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.