OT Best shipping company - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard IFS Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized IFS Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-16-2001, 08:00 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

OT Best shipping company

I was wondering if anyone know what the best shipping company is for like a dana 60. Any information is appreciated.

Chad

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-16-2001, 08:05 PM

Re: OT Best shipping company

Your best bet is to call Dynatrac and ask them who they use to ship from where you are shipping from. I asked them the other day cuz I needed an axle shipped and they had no problem telling me who they use and gave me phone numbers to contact the companies.

'78 Chevy Blazer w/300hp Goodwrench 350, SM465, NP205 T-case.
'61 Willys Utility Wagon w/Chevy 350, TH350 ,NP203 T-case, and a broken Ford 9" [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img].
post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-16-2001, 09:08 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

So why couldn't you tell me? Just wondering...

Chad

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 06-17-2001, 01:45 AM
Mud in my Veins

DO NOT USE AIRBORNE EXPRESS!!!! F%CKING MORONS LOST MY 14SF REAR AXLE!!!! HOW YOU LOOSE SOMETHING THAT SIZE, I DUNNO.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif[/img] GAVE ME THE MOST PATHETIC EXCUSES, LED ME AROUND FOR MONTHS, LIED TO ME, AND FINALLY STARTED BEING *****S TO ME WHEN I JUST SAID SCREW IT.

What are you using the D60 for?

1992 Blazer Sport, 350 TBI, 4L60, 3" Flowmaster, K&N, MSD coil & wires, Rancho 2.5" lift, 285/75R16 AT's[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 06-17-2001, 11:57 AM

I would like to know too.....gatta ship a crankshaft real soon.

90K5

post #6 of (permalink) Old 06-17-2001, 12:14 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I'm going to put it in my '73 blazer. I found one in Florida and just need to get it here some how.

Chad

post #7 of (permalink) Old 06-17-2001, 01:57 PM

They gave me numbers of companies that would be able to pick up in Connecticut and only one of those did I recognize as a national company: US Freight. They were ridiculous on their price to ship a 12 bolt to Texas. The company that I'm going to go with is Old Dominion, they beat US Freight by almost $100 and I called Old Dominion first. Being as I've never heard of these companies before I figured it would be easier for you to talk to Dynatrac cuz they could tell you who they use in your area. Sorry if it seemed like I was just trying to pass the buck...

'78 Chevy Blazer w/300hp Goodwrench 350, SM465, NP205 T-case.
'61 Willys Utility Wagon w/Chevy 350, TH350 ,NP203 T-case, and a broken Ford 9" [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img].
post #8 of (permalink) Old 06-17-2001, 07:03 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]Okay... thanx for the info. I thought you were trying to hide your favorite shipping company from me[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] J/K.

Chad

post #9 of (permalink) Old 06-17-2001, 09:19 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

My axles came from boyce via ABF freight to Florida. I didn't give them a final address so they went to the terminal and I picked them up. The axles were just strapped to a pallett with some saran wrap around the ends. Make sure they ship it vent up if they can,Mine leaked all over. I was $300 for both axles. I would think it wouldn't go down much for one. Any rate I was happy with the service. They loaded everything for me too.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode