Does anybody make OX Locker type locker for 10bolt - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard IFS Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized IFS Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-16-2001, 03:09 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Does anybody make OX Locker type locker for 10bolt

My truck is daily driver but when I go offfroad I want advantages of FULL locker and was looking at ARB. A jeep budy told me about OX Locker which is cable activated instead of air but they dont make one for GM 10 bolt.Does anybody make simuliar setup for GM 10 bolt.
BC

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-16-2001, 03:56 PM
Mud in my Veins

Re: Does anybody make OX Locker type locker for 10bolt

Nope.

1992 Blazer Sport, 350 TBI, 4L60, 3" Flowmaster, K&N, MSD coil & wires, Rancho 2.5" lift, 285/75R16 AT's[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-17-2001, 01:55 AM
SHOTGUN

Just read about it in one of my latest issues of my truck magazines, Petersons I think? It said that they were only available for Dana 60's right now. Sorry

"The Surgeon General Never Said Anything About Smoking a Ford"[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 06-17-2001, 02:09 AM
Mud in my Veins

Dana 30's and Dana 44's, Dana 35's and Dana 60's coming soon. Good idea for those of us Chevy people with D44 or D60 fronts, but no good for us with Corporate axles.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Wait, why am I down, by the time I can afford to buy one, they will probably have some for every major axle there is![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

1992 Blazer Sport, 350 TBI, 4L60, 3" Flowmaster, K&N, MSD coil & wires, Rancho 2.5" lift, 285/75R16 AT's[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 06-17-2001, 01:04 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I figure that they'll have one for every major axle fairly soon....since I run Auburn Pro at both ends, I'll just swap out the rear first, and start saving up for the front another day.....this may be the reason I bite the bullet and score a SF14B to replace my 12B......Ain't new toys Wonderful??

I ain't stuck...I still got some gas left
post #6 of (permalink) Old 06-17-2001, 06:58 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

yea but even if they DID offer one for 10bolts, have you seen the prices on those damn things?!?! starting at $650... the ARB is only $300-350. i too really like the idea of cable controlled but i dunno about those prices! [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Mike ~
* Earnhardt Forever *

89 Chevy K1500 - 350TBI/700R4/NP241 - 3" lift - 33's
post #7 of (permalink) Old 06-17-2001, 07:31 PM
Can't Get Enough

Ya, it costs more outright, but look at install and the air compressor and wiring for it. The OX beats it on all of these.

88 crewcab w/38's. For sale.
post #8 of (permalink) Old 06-18-2001, 12:48 AM
Mud in my Veins

mphZ71, where are you seeing that low of a price for an ARB locker? Show me where, please please please![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

1992 Blazer Sport, 350, 4L60, Rancho 2" lift, 285/75R16 AT's, K&N, Flowmaster, MSD stuff[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
post #9 of (permalink) Old 06-18-2001, 10:23 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

ok AJM i apologize. the other day when i was flipping through my mag, my eye caught the OX ad and i looked at it. it was for a place called "Drivetrain Direct" http://www.drivetraindirect.com. but anyways - it lists 9 different lockers and LS but the detriot is right above ARB and detroit is $319 so i guess thats what i saw. it actually says "call for best price" for ARB and OX is $649. but i looked at all the other ads and even summit and the ARB is actually $649 - same as the OX. i have never really looked at prices of em before thats why i didnt know. my apologies and for the record - i would get the OX over the ARB definitely since theyre the same price (but you gotta add $200 for the ARB compressor)

Mike ~
* Earnhardt Forever *

89 Chevy K1500 - 350TBI/700R4/NP241 - 3" lift - 33's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode