Off Roading Forums banner

Looking to trade for original parts

404 views 3 replies 0 participants last post by  **DONOTDELETE** 
G
#1 ·
I have a 1987 Chevy 1/3 ton Step-side with a 10 inches of lift and 40in tires. I am looking to lower the truck to three inches with 33 inch tires. I am not lookin to get the money out of the parts that I have. I simply would like to trade the suspension lift that I have for the stock parts that have been discarded. e-mail me at whitelighting@mailexcite.com

G
#3 ·
Well first off it is a 1/2 ton, not a 1/3 ton, but I am sure that you knew that. I am buying the truck tomorrow. If memory suits me it has a three inch body lift with 7 in of suspension lift over that. It is all Rancho with Rancho shocks. The tires are 40in Ground Hogs on Arcola rims. Also it has 4.56 gears, I won't need those either. I think I found a stock front end for it, but I am not even sure at this point what all I need to bring the truck back down. I haven't owned a 4x4 in 8 yrs and I didn't do too much work to it then. Maybe you could help me out a little here.

G
#4 ·
Well first off it is a 1/2 ton, not a 1/3 ton, but I am sure that you knew that. I am buying the truck tomorrow. If memory suits me it has a three inch body lift with 7 in of suspension lift over that. It is all Rancho with Rancho shocks. There are springs front and rear and 1in blocks on top the axel in the rear. The tires are 40in Ground Hogs on Arcola rims. Also it has 4.56 gears, I won't need those either. I think I found a stock front end for it, but I am not even sure at this point what all I need to bring the truck back down. I haven't owned a 4x4 in 8 yrs and I didn't do too much work to it then. Maybe you could help me out a little here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.