Off Roading Forums banner

She's so fine my...

378 views 8 replies 1 participant last post by  **DONOTDELETE** 
G
#1 ·
She\'s so fine my...

Anybody know where i can pick up a set of headers for a 409 big block? If so, at what cost? -Thanks

#2 ·
Re: She\'s so fine my...

The nostalgia drag races usually have swap meets, GOOD LUCK and your going to pay for them $$$$$$$ ouch!/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif

Scooby Dooby Doo !!!

G
#5 ·

I stuffed the big block into my 72 stepside. A little pounding on the firewall, few custom mounts and she was in. I am absolutely in love with the overall performance of the engine and wouldn't swap for anything. I snagged it for $450 from a 1965 C-80. The beast has a reasonable 46,00 miles on it and purred since the day I got her. Had any troubles at all with yours?

G
#7 ·

The 72's going through its resto right now. I wanted the big block grunt and luckily found the 409 to fill that need. This is only my third project but seems to be going along very well. I'll try and post some pictures of the rig and its engine as soon as I can. She's not done but it'll give you and other guys an idea of where I'm at. Plus, I just wanna show it off a little (hey I'm only 16, I'm allowed to do that stuff).

G
#8 ·

Just curious, what year is the engine block?

89 K1500 Skyjacker 2.5" 33" SSR's
/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gifFriends dont let friends drive Fords/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.