Great Gore info! (Off-topic) - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard IFS Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized IFS Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-05-2000, 12:47 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Great Gore info! (Off-topic)

Sorry for the off-topic post, folks, but I just had to pos the URL for this article. Please take a look at it, and forward it to anyone you know that might be thinking about joining the Dark Side (or should I say Red Side) in the upcoming election.

http://www.newsmax.com/articles/?a=2000/10/4/170456

This is a great article on a multitude of Gore's lies and exaggerations in last night's debate. Odds are you won't hear this stuff on the National news media, so please distribute this article! If Gore wins, we can all pretty much go out and buy Geo Metros and kiss 'wheelin goodbye, along with our second amendment rights, land rights, and quite a bit of our hard earned cash.

Of course, here on the Left Coast, the fight is all but lost due to the huge numbers of voting liberals, but more due to the larger numbers of disenchanted, non-voting conservatives. *SIGH*. Oh well, I guess our 52 electoral votes go to waste.

Bush guys, if you live in California, remember to get out and vote next month!

Sorry for the off-topic post.

Marc
Webmaster, Contagious Off-road
http://contagious-racing.8m.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-05-2000, 02:27 AM

Re: Great Gore info! (Off-topic)

Lets not be ungrateful... If it wasnt for Gore, we couldnt use this wonderful invention of his.
[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

<font color=blue>
I eat chunks of dead cow.
Carnivore Man

[email protected]
</font color=blue>
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-05-2000, 12:11 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

A friend sent this to me..

NAME THIS COUNTRY....

709,000 regular (active duty) service personnel;

293,000 reserve troops;

Eight standing Army divisions;

20 Air Force and Navy air wings with 2,000 combat aircraft;

232 strategic bombers,

13 strategic ballistic missile submarines with 3,114 nuclear
warheads
on 232 missiles,

500 ICBMs with 1,950 warheads;

Four aircraft carriers, and 121 surface combat ships and submarines, plus all the support bases, shipyards and logistical assets needed to sustain such a naval force.

Is this country Russia?

No

Red China?

No

Great Britain?

Wrong Again

USA?

Hardly, my friend

Give up??

Well, don't feel too bad if you are unable to identify this global superpower because this country no longer exists on the planet. It has vanished!

These are the American military forces that have disappeared since the 1992 election of Bill Clinton and Al Gore.

Remember this when you vote in November!

Sleep well, America....

-------------------------------
My note to this is it looks like they have taken away our military's guns.. Dont let them take yours too..

-Troy [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]'<font color=red>WeaZle</font color=red>'[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] McCarty
http://www.TBRS.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-06-2000, 09:32 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

well i'm proud to say i live in one of the greatest states in the USA, South carolina, no emissions laws, no vehicle inspection, wheelin is allowed, but they don't like us to get mud on the roads, so we don't no lift laws, my friend had a j-10 on 44's and a [censored] load o flift and every cop in town knew about the truck and never ever did they stop him.

post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-12-2000, 01:30 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Pulled this out of a news article. What a powerful man Gore must be to do something like this. I'm sure we all know how he plans to do this . . .

"Gore has said he would make reducing climate change one of the principal tasks of his administration."

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]Somebody once said "Go Big" . . . Well we're goin' Full Size[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode