Pathfinder ATR opinions? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard IFS Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized IFS Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2000, 01:46 AM Thread Starter
Mud in my Veins

Pathfinder ATR opinions?

Okay, I bought a set of these last year when I lifted my truck. I was vastly less knowlegeable about trucks and 4x4ing then. So I bought the cheapest tires I could get, because I got good rims. Ooops, my bad. [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Well, I only get to go offroad every now and then[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img], and spend most of the driving time onroad. Still, in a year I've only put 7,000 miles on them. [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Does anyone have any experience with them? They seem okay, but I am starting to think about maybe investing in a quality set of AT's. What do you think of them? Thanks in advance.

1992 Blazer Sport, 350 TBI, Gibson 3" cat back, 4L60, K&N, Rancho 3" lift, 285/75R16's on 16x8 Bajas [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2000, 08:47 AM

Re: Pathfinder ATR opinions?

The good news is, they are not that bad[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Actually they are alot better than many of the bigger name "AT" tires, they do pretty good offroad, alot better than some of the others, and they clear out as well as can be expected for an "AT"
I would just leave them on, wear them out, and then buy BFG AT/ko[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img].

Scooby Dooby Doo !!!
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2000, 11:51 AM
TEX

<font color=purple>Definitely leave them on & wear them out. But, if you're happy with them, why switch brands? </font color=purple>

TEX

http://sites.netscape.net/gumboracing

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2000, 07:53 PM
Drew K1500

I have had these tires on my truck for a few years and they are great tires. They haven't worn bad despite the fact that my allignment hasnt been done for 2 years either. They have decent off road traction (notice i said decent not wonderful). The only problem is that they tend to catch the grooves in the freeway and follow. I guess all big tires tend to do that somewhat. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another set.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode