Ford fan "Herculines" his Hootus - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard IFS Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized IFS Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-23-2000, 08:19 PM Thread Starter

Ford fan \"Herculines\" his Hootus

This thread from an Ford Explorer BBS has been making the rounds. It's pretty damn entertaining, but don't bother going beyond the first 3 or 4 pages, there's some funny stuff beyond that, but mostly just the same old jokes...

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/...5&pagenumber=1

<font color=green>Evan</font color=green>[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

<font color=red>- Contagious Off-Road -</font color=red>

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-23-2000, 09:09 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Ford fan \"Herculines\" his Hootus

Thanks for the laugh Shaggy. I needed that. Obviously this guy wasn't to bright to begin with, afterall he does own an Exploder.

Dan

The Lord Giveth, and the Government Taketh Away
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-23-2000, 09:19 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I agree Dan, Ford buyers, are well, not the smartest people in the world. I know they asked this on that board a million times, but how does it really get all the way down there? [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-23-2000, 09:21 PM Thread Starter

From what I understand from reading the later posts, nature called and he failed to wash his hands before handling his, er, apparatus[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif[/img].

<font color=green>Evan</font color=green>[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-23-2000, 09:52 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Here is a little cheap insurance to make sure it doesn't happen to you. Get some of those latex gloves that surgeons wear. They are pretty cheap and come in boxes of 100 or 200. I got them for gutting deer because deer can carry Hepatitus. I wear them almost everytime I am wrenching with a good chance of getting crud all over my hands or under my fingernails. When nature calls, you can just pull them off and go. They are also good when painting and you don't want paint on your hands for a few days.

Dan

The Lord Giveth, and the Government Taketh Away
post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-24-2000, 01:23 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

What I'm tring to figure out............what's worse............being that stupid...........or tell people about doing something that stupid?????

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img] <font color=black> It's<font color=orange> not<font color=black> what<font color=orange> you<font color=black> BUY<font color=black>.....<font color=orange> It's<font color=black> what<font color=orange> you<font color=black> BUILD!
post #7 of (permalink) Old 08-24-2000, 11:20 AM

Actually I don't know which is more embarrassing this phord guy doing that![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Or Shaggy admitting on the Chevy board, that he was on a Explorer board?[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif[/img]
What's up with that![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Scooby Dooby Doo !!!
post #8 of (permalink) Old 08-24-2000, 02:03 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Scooby I'll get you some scooby snacks (not Daphne) if you can solve that mystery! Maybe a closet Fjord owner? [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

<font color=red>SOMETHING SCARY</font color=red>: Did anyone notice while perusing the HOOTUS thing on the Ford board, that in the "signature" the Explorer owners put things like this:

1998 Ford Explorer
Ford Specialty Pansy-ass <font color=green>Green</font color=green>
Black Windo tint
Exploding Firestone Tires (Not really listed, but very funny!)[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

I <font color=red>REALLY</font color=red> believe myself when I say things like "I'm not going to anything else to the Jimmy." [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
post #9 of (permalink) Old 08-24-2000, 09:28 PM Thread Starter

NOOOOOOOO! The closest I've ever come to owning a Ford is riding in my brother's Crown Vic (he got a real good deal on it, it's Scott McNealy's (CEO of Sun Microsystems) old executive car with the police package and everything). Actually the link was posted in the Toy forum here on ORC. Scooby, shame on you! How dare you slander my good name like that![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]. I feel dirty just beinmg accused of owning a Phord, I think I need to take a shower now...

post #10 of (permalink) Old 08-24-2000, 09:55 PM

What a loser!!!!! I wonder how or if he ever got it off

90K5
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode