This land is my land... - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard IFS Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized IFS Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-20-2000, 11:30 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

This land is my land...

Al the ass has his home state how he would like the rest of the U.S. www.motoworld.com/pr/1_000805.shtml Is this new to anyone or old news? He must be stopped!

94 K1500
99 5.3 Silverado
"They dedicate their lives to running all of his"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2000, 12:17 AM

Re: This land is my land...

And the Lord spake and said - "let the link be clicky." And it was good.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] http://www.motoworld.com/pr/1_000805.shtml

Vote for Bush!

<font color=green>Evan</font color=green>[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

<font color=red>- Contagious Off-Road -</font color=red>

post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2000, 02:00 AM
Mud in my Veins

Jeez, we're one step closer to becomeing the People's Republic of America. That sucks, because I was thinking about moving to Tennessee after I got out of the Marines. Guess not now.

I was to young to vote in '92, and I voted for Dole last time. You can't blame me for this, and I have the right to complain about it.

1992 Blazer Sport, 350 TBI, Gibson 3" cat back, 4L60, K&N, Rancho 3" lift, 285/75R16's on 16x8 Bajas
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2000, 04:42 AM
Keyboard Implanted

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img] As fast as you can, go to this site http://www.anxietycenter.com/gore35.htm and download the 35 reason not to vote for that lying piece of crap; make sixty kazillion copies of the list; leave copies in every store, bar, auto repair shop, restaurant, dry cleaners, candy store, and gun shop. Don't bother leaving them at the welfare office, teacher's union headquarters, homosexual hangouts, or enviro-whacko-liberal-greenie places of interest. Those people are already the helpless, perverted, or otherwise dependent, "victims" that algore wants ALL Americans to be.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

CJDave
Quadra-Tracs modified While-U-Wait by the crack moonguy[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Quadra-Trac Team.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2000, 02:04 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Some elections present clearer choices than others. This one is a prime example. Anyone who is sick and tired of the current administration's arrogant "government by executive order" approach should get active to insure Gore's defeat. We shouldn't stop there either. Only those federal and state law makers who show respect for our individual rights and liberty should get our vote. We can take our country back. Vote and support those organizations like the NRA who fight for freedom of self reliant citizens. This country wasn't built by the whiny victim class who seek ever more ridiculous definitions by which to claim discrimination, redressable of course, only by giving them more of our money .
When we consider the number of Supreme Court Justices the next president will appoint the choice becomes even more clear.
Sorry for the rant, but eight years is long enough to have to have endured these folks.

post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2000, 02:11 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

That is ONE SCARY WEB SITE !! ! !http://www.anxietycenter.com [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] I've been getting alot of stuff like that periodically for some time now from some of my conservative friends. At first I thought it was paranoia but now I'm not so sure. It seems like we as a nation are chopping off our own nuts and taking away the very spirit that made us what we are today. I hope that the real Americans can pull together and keep this [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif[/img]"New World Order"[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif[/img] crap from happening. No off-road, no hot rods, no motorsports period, no guns. They're tring to take it all away . . . What are we going to do about it ? ? ?

post #7 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2000, 02:14 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

This will be the first election that I am old enough to vote in, and I don't even get to make a choice. I am registered indepentant so that I am never forced into any sort of bs by any party, but the Democratic ballot has not won any admiration from me recently. Although this Arizona boy would have liked to place a check next to McCain's name in November, Bush represents an impressive ticket, infinitely better than Gore's.

Nich Kenny
'89 K1500 350/700r4
post #8 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2000, 05:42 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

By all means do yourself and the off road community a favor register if your not already and vote against Al Gore.

post #9 of (permalink) Old 08-22-2000, 12:41 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I was listening to the radio today doing my homework when I heard that Al Bore was ahead in the polls. Is this some sort of fluke or is this real? I am not sure what pole it is, but I haven't looked yet. I will post back if I can find it.

Dan

The Lord Giveth, and the Government Taketh Away
post #10 of (permalink) Old 08-22-2000, 03:54 AM

From what I heard they only polled a few notoriously liberal states (and no, CA wasn't one of them!)

<font color=green>Evan</font color=green>[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

<font color=red>- Contagious Off-Road -</font color=red>

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode