HEY IM BACK!!!! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard IFS Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized IFS Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-10-2000, 09:08 PM
Drew K1500

HEY IM BACK!!!!

Been gone to Florida with the Air Force for the past 6 months but its great to be back!!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-10-2000, 09:54 PM

Re: HEY IM BACK!!!!

Hey Drew, I was wondering what happened to you. Nice to have you back here.

<font color=green>Evan</font color=green>[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

<font color=red>- Contagious Off-Road -</font color=red>

post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-11-2000, 01:05 PM
Veteran

Hey Drew, good to have ya back[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] And now seeing that are you back I can ask you the question I wanted to when you were still here but didn't get around to it and then all of a sudden you dissapeared. A long long time ago you posted that you had done some IFS to Solid axle conversions and that you had some info on doing it. Any chance I could get that info, doesn't look like I am going to be getting the chance to do the conversion on my Sport now but in the near future hopefully I will be doing it on another truck.

Thanks and good to see your back....Ryan

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-11-2000, 05:55 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

hey ryan why arent u doing the conversioon on the sport anymore??

CaLeB[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
RiVeR CiTy OfFrOaD
Grammar What Be That??
post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-11-2000, 07:40 PM
Veteran

Because I think of selling it. I have a great oportunity (yeah I can't spell) to buy some land up north. Its 200 acre's of hardwood and mixed bush thats in a prime hunting area. They want $30,000 for it so its a pretty good deal. I have my 90 2WD truck right now to drive anyway so its no big deal really. Going to miss the Sport but in the end it will be best I think. The first thing I will do with the land is log it because there is alot of mature trees on it that will more than pay for the land then I am just going to use it for recreation and stuff like that. I need a good place to Deer hunt in the fall anyway and there are moose up there too[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Anyway, oneday I am going to be doing the straight axle conversion, just not sure when yet.

Ryan

post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-12-2000, 12:51 AM

always room for some hunting land.....though its tough to choose between a truck or some land. but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do. can't you sell your house or your soul or something else besides your good lookin
truck???? [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Shorts
post #7 of (permalink) Old 08-12-2000, 01:05 AM
Veteran

Um, no can't do that because its my parents!!!! they wouldn't be to happy. The reason I can aford all the stuff I have had in the past and have now is because I still live at home. Once I had a 89 S10,94 Grand Prize, my Sport when I first got it and a Honda Forman 4-wheeler all sitting in the drive way at the same time. Had to get rid of all but the Sport because it was just to much money but if I sell the Sport for me land the first thing I am buying is a 4-wheeler again. Is anyone out there into Quads? and if you are what do you all drive? I am looking at a 2001 Honda Rubicon right now.

Ryan

post #8 of (permalink) Old 08-12-2000, 01:10 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

BUY MINE!!! BUY MINE!!! I have a 1996 Yamaha Blaster For sale with 2 helements , boots, new handgrips, holeshot rear tires. It's Sweet looking its blue and yellow. Also if you buy it, it would go for a good casue, Lifting My truck!!! [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]<font color=blue>"Your driveway doesn't counts as Off-Road"</font color=blue>[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
post #9 of (permalink) Old 08-12-2000, 11:28 AM
Veteran

HA HA, sure I would buy if it I knew it would be able to pull a moose out of the bush or beable to haul a 2000LBS log through the bush too. Im looking for something more tractor like. And if I were to buy a Sport Quad it would have to be a 86-89 Honda 250R (fasted quad ever produced and over 10 years after production ended there still #1 on the racing scene)Thats pretty impressive if you ask me.

Oh yeah, how much do you want for it?

Ryan

post #10 of (permalink) Old 08-12-2000, 03:00 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah i know what you mean about pulling stuff around - its defintetly not that type.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img]im asking about $2,200 for it. If you know anyone who wants one please tell me! Im desperate for my lift and new swampers![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]<font color=blue>"Your driveway doesn't counts as Off-Road"</font color=blue>[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode