Off Roading Forums banner

Opinions needed

362 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  **DONOTDELETE** 
#1 ·
As you guys know I write a monthly column for the land use section. This month's article talks about OHV manufacturers and how we should get them involved, I'd really appreciate it if you could take a few minutes, click that first link in my signature and let me know if you think what I mention in that article is a good idea and if you'd be willing to help out with it if it does take off... /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif Thank you...

Tim
ORC Land Use columnist
My July article on ORC

http://www.off-road.com/land

See less See more
G
#2 ·
It'd behoove any company manufacturing products targeted towards this specific demographic, that is off-road enthusiasts, to get involved with these issues. Their very well being depends on it. I'd be surprised if they weren't involved already. Perhaps merely forwarding your article to the customer relations contacts of any such companies who have web sites would be a start.

#3 ·
I think the bottom line with most all companies is $$$$$$
so somehow they must be convinced they will loose $$$$$$ if nothing is done, (no matter how obvious it is to us)

how about paying some "lobbyist" (of course a group must be organized, or just get some "supporters for hire" types, that just work for the highest bidder) companies prefer to pay people to take care of issues from behind the from lines than cause public depates or controversies which keep then i the spotlight.
I think this is how Washington DC works

3/4tonYJ
http://www.geocities.com/yj3qtr_ton

G
#4 ·
I think your article is real good and that you should post it on every site here ie. short wheelbase jeeps ford dodge etc. because this is every bodies battle not just chevy or ford guys.And besides you will get bothmore good ideas and more help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.