Back from Vacation - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard IFS Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized IFS Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-30-2000, 01:33 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

Back from Vacation

Well, after more than a week of doing nothing but Fishing, 4-Wheeling and relaxing in the vast bush of Norther Ontario it feels sort of good to be home and back on the BBS. I went up to a Fishing/Hunt camp about 8 hours north of Toronto or only 200 Miles south of James Bay if you all know where that is. Anyway, it was a blast. Fishing was great mind you the largest fish I cought was only a 7 1/4 LBS Northern Pike. 2 Days I went out on the logging roads and did some exporling and 4-wheeling with the truck, although I didn't do anything to extream with the truck because I was by my self it was alot of fun taking the many logging trails back into the bush. Where I was there was over 1400 square miles or the size of a 30 mile x 45 mile area of nothing but Bush, clear cut area's, sand dunes and the good old Canadian shield as well as alot of swamp and wet area's. It was a blast. I think though when I go up this fall Moose hunting and again next summer fishing I am going to take out the Quad rather than the truck because there are alot more area's you could get to.

Anyway, just filling you all in on my little trip to the great north which was great and the fact that the truck got 18MPG loaded with all my gear and going up and down the many steep hills made it all that much better[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Ryan

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode